4DGMinecraft for Sale. UK Based, 70 slots, 3GB Ram, DDoS

Status
This thread has been locked.

AadilF1

Reactions
Resources
Ok so i'm new to this website so I don't know how you guys will react to this so... cut me some slack xD

I am the owner of 4DGMinecraft I would like to sell my Minecraft server which I have had for around 3 1/2 months. The reason I am wanting to sell it is because I no longer play minecraft and find running a server a little tiring now as there are no new challenges for me.

Now onto the server. The server is a 70 slot server with 3GB of ram and DDoS protected. The server host is called nitrous networks and it is based in UK. The server is currently online and I have purchased the Obsidian tier package till January 2016. So it has 10 months left in the package. Daily I get 20-40 at a time and peak at around 45 on weekends. The peak times are around 13:00GMT to 20:00GMT because it being based in the UK. At night there are not many people online. Most people I've seen online on the server are 47.

The server averages around 550 on the 3 minecraft server listings it's on.

The server has quite a few minigames like parkour, hungergames (currently getting it remade), KitPVP, factions and spleef, (also getting creative remade) All builds in my server are custom made (you can check them out on our server) apart from the Hungergames world which I got off planetminecraft schematics.

Note: This is a cracked minecraft server. Which is why I posted it here as Planet minecraft don't allow the advertising of server sales on their website.

(PMC listing here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/4dgminecraft-raid-and-grief-mcmmo-silkspawns-factions/)

EDIT: I am currently using enjin as the forum pages for the server which is here: 4DGMinecraft.enjin.com

IP: 4DGMinecraft.nn.pe:25588

Banner (I made it):

654679_1.gif

The servers has got an enjin website and donation store with many items in it. Ever since I opened the server on 10th November 2014 I have recieved a total of $808.50. Here's proof of my donations, I hope it is sufficient enough for you.

http://i.imgur.com/2QfbXpk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9FD0KKo.jpg

Also for proof of me being the server owner just join my website and server and message me. I will say 'Yes... I am the guy that's selling the server'.

Buy it now: RETRACTED.
Bidding starting at: $120

Bidding will end on 10th March 2015.

(There is a reserve price now)

^ I don't know what you think of this price, whether I am mad or whatever but I think that price is right for this server, especially since the buyer will pay nothing towards the server till January 2016.

If I have missed something out please tell me and I will try my best to provide you with as much information as possible.

Thank you. Aadil.

Last edited:

Doubtstand

Reactions
Resources
Hello,
PMC guy here.
You also need to include proof that the server is yours and that you made $808,50. Otherwise people don't know if this is a scam or Not..

EDIT: saw that you PM the proof to the that are interested. It's also a good idea to include it in the thread.

AadilF1

Reactions
Resources
I would prefer not to say at this point in time. This server means a lot to me, I want to sell it to someone that will cherish it as much as I do. What do you value the server at?

Poseidon_FC

Reactions
Resources
To be honest, the server is going to need some work, its running 1.7.2 and will need updated . I know its low but I will offer $120. I have what it takes to get the server fully updated. Also I will not need the hosting you can keep that.

AadilF1

Reactions
Resources
To be honest, the server is going to need some work, its running 1.7.2 and will need updated . I know its low but I will offer $120. I have what it takes to get the server fully updated. Also I will not need the hosting you can keep that.

So that's the starting bid.

Poseidon_FC

Reactions
Resources
I see that you placed a reserve. Honestly I really want this server however you must remember its 1.7.2 and cracked (so a lot of players won't donate to support the server). Anyways I really want this server but im not going to play games with waiting and then having a reserve. I am retracting my bid tomorrow night and bidding on a different server if I do not hear back from you. Either way best of luck with the sale.

AadilF1

Reactions
Resources
I see that you placed a reserve. Honestly I really want this server however you must remember its 1.7.2 and cracked (so a lot of players won't donate to support the server). Anyways I really want this server but im not going to play games with waiting and then having a reserve. I am retracting my bid tomorrow night and bidding on a different server if I do not hear back from you. Either way best of luck with the sale.
Server is no longer for sale guys.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.