⭐Video Editing & Channel Management | Doni Bobes, Quiff, SSundee & more ⭐[SUCCEED TODAY]

Sheep

Video Editor | Sheep#7230
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Who am I?
You can call me Leon, or Sheep. Originally, I was born in Britain but I currently live in France! Video editing has been my full-time job since leaving school, with six years of video editing experience and two years of channel management, you can be rest assured knowing your channel would be in safe hands! I am creative and very reliable.

Do I have experience?
You want someone with experience, right? You need someone who can work with your content. I'm just the person! As someone who's worked with prominent names on YouTube, such as: Doni Bobes, BeckBroJack, SSundee (DoubleJump Games), JeromeASF, and even Moose's team - my knowledge of the algorithm is extensive and I can adapt to any editing style. I've also worked on short films, commercials, documentaries, & more.

Why me?
When I edit your video, I wont just be just cutting clips; I will tell a story. You and I both want the best view-duration possible, and I'll help you achieve that. The second you send me your view-duration charts, I can improve them! I am always striving to improve, I love my job and I'm always motivated to meet new people.

How much do you charge?
The cost per video averages at $250, though it varies from project to project!

What programs do you use?
I've used Premiere Pro & After Effects for years, and I can also use Sony Vegas!

What games do you play?
Minecraft & Rust! I've played Minecraft & Rust since 2013 whilst running several servers.

The following three charts were aged for a month. This shows the longevity of the view-duration from new fans, not just old ones!

hKt4Vki.png

e3fea222b3edd6e70f0ab80ba21fa3cb.png

1651934073865.png

Hire me today!
or message me on discord ~ Sheep#7230

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

inferno

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Very Impressive, but I would try to message youtubers directly or find somebody with contacts.

Sheep

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Very Impressive, but I would try to message youtubers directly or find somebody with contacts.
I've already been contacted by Moose's manager and I'm going to be editing for P0LAND soon. I have enough time for one more client and decided to make a post just because I had some spare time. You never know what might come up.[DOUBLEPOST=1617393618][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump

Last edited:

Sheep

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Bumping, just edited another video for Doni Bobes.​

Xannix

Graphics Designer on MCM
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey I added you, I'm an audio engineer if you ever need help. I went to school for it, I also make music and engineer quite a few artists vocals. Let me know if you wanna hear some snippets :D xannix#9999 (my music is not garbage hahaha)

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (TramaMC, https://www.mc-market.org/members/7310/)

JoofyLooby

Reactions
Resources
Hey Sheep! I'm super impressed by the youtubers you've worked with. I added you on discord and I am looking forward to talking further with you! My discord handle is Joofy#1826 for convenience.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.