⭐ Video Editing & Content Strategy | Doni Bobes, Quiff, SSundee & more ⭐

Sheep

Content Strategist
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Howdy, my name is Leon, or Sheep.

Video editing and content strategy has been my full-time job for a while. I have six years of experience, and I'm very reliable. I take a 1:1 approach with my clients, you can be rest assured you will be speaking with me, no strings attached!

I have tons of experience. In the past 2 years I've edited 1200 videos and counting. I've worked with many prominent figures on YouTube, such as: Doni Bobes, BeckBroJack, SSundee (DoubleJump Games), JeromeASF, and even Moose's team. I may be a busy man, but I'll always make time for you!

As someone who's worked as a content strategist, I know a lot about the algorithm. I've helped channels grow from nothing, to hundreds of thousands of subscribers and helped maintain steady growth on larger channels. I can adapt to any editing style you throw at me and I'll always make sure your video does well!

When I edit your video, each cut will tell a story. We both want the best view-duration possible, and I'll help you achieve that! It's hard to find motivated people, and I'm one of the few!

Content strategy & video editing starts at $1500 a month, and I'll handle everything! Just drop me a message on discord, MCM or Twitter.

Sheep#7230

The following three charts were aged for a month. This shows the longevity of the view-duration from new fans, not just old ones!

hKt4Vki.png

e3fea222b3edd6e70f0ab80ba21fa3cb.png

1651934073865.png

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

inferno

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Very Impressive, but I would try to message youtubers directly or find somebody with contacts.

Sheep

Content Strategist
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Very Impressive, but I would try to message youtubers directly or find somebody with contacts.
I've already been contacted by Moose's manager and I'm going to be editing for P0LAND soon. I have enough time for one more client and decided to make a post just because I had some spare time. You never know what might come up.[DOUBLEPOST=1617393618][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump

Last edited:

Sheep

Content Strategist
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Bumping, just edited another video for Doni Bobes.​

Xannix

Graphics Designer on MCM
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey I added you, I'm an audio engineer if you ever need help. I went to school for it, I also make music and engineer quite a few artists vocals. Let me know if you wanna hear some snippets :D xannix#9999 (my music is not garbage hahaha)

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (TramaMC, https://www.mc-market.org/members/7310/)

JoofyLooby

Reactions
Resources
Hey Sheep! I'm super impressed by the youtubers you've worked with. I added you on discord and I am looking forward to talking further with you! My discord handle is Joofy#1826 for convenience.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.