KitPVP Server

Status
This thread has been locked.

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I got an old kitpvp server with a 'good' map that I have built awhile ago... I put a couple of schematics together in the map.. Other than that, the plugins are fine. I am thinking about selling it because I could really use the money.. I am thinking about selling it for like $15... Maybe $20.. You guys post in the comments what you think. I will open up the server so you guys can take a look at it if you are deeply interested... Please comment this post, or add my Skype (I will private msg you it)

The plugins are all done.. there are kits already made, its a welly setup server... Only problem is I don't use it anymore.

I cant really take any pictures of the plugins, but they are FULLY setup. This is a great kitpvp server for starters, if you wish to see the server in action, msg me and I will put it online for a couple minutes.

XPK9AZV.png

its a nice map, I just used some schematics to make it... For example the blimp and the pirate boats... Most of the credit has been lost for where the schematics came from because of how old the server is... The map doesn't need to be used, the server does come with full out plugins.

If you are interested please comment or add me on Skype, and then I will put the server on for you.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A FULL OUT KITPVP SERVER, PLUGINS, MAP, ETC.

Last edited:

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Right now, the server is 1.7 and its very old... Depends if you are still interested... It needs updating.[DOUBLEPOST=1425242962,1425239420][/DOUBLEPOST]And Sold To XUltraZ ;)

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Well you got to be alittle quicker, sometime in the future, I am sure I will be selling another one.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.