Going to start doing server reviews. I average 200-600 views.

Status
This thread has been locked.

AadilF1

Reactions
Resources
Youtube Account: AadilF1

Ok so I haven't been using my YouTube account for quite some time now and I have 148 subscribers and 58k total video views over 21 videos (They're not Minecraft, I know). I have decided I want to help some of your servers become somewhat popular like mine was and would like to make server reviews, minigames reviews of your server. I will do all the video editting and advertising of the videos to make sure it becomes a recognised channel again. If you want I can make multiple videos of your minecraft servers minigames to increase views.

Don't worry. I'm not one of those kids with an unlicensed bandicam download. I will make sure to review your server as professionally as possible.

For those of you who are concerned about my quality you can check out my Flight Simulator X channel TheFSXVideosHD. I used to do payware addon reviews until I kinda got a little bored. Since then I've improved my video editting and... microphone :)

First 2 requests get their server review for free. After that it's $5 a video. Thanks.

EDIT: I will be doing ADVERTISING for servers. NOT Reviews.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

AadilF1

Reactions
Resources
Are these honest reviews? If not, then people won't trust your reviews and your videos won't help servers at all.

Of course they're going to be honest reviews. I know how to review servers, you don't need to worry about that. As long as the server I'm reviewing is a good server, it'll be a good review.

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Of course they're going to be honest reviews. I know how to review servers, you don't need to worry about that. As long as the server I'm reviewing is a good server, it'll be a good review.
Okay. I'm just saying if you do a bad server, give it a bad review :p Otherwise, they are not "reviews". Even the best servers have bad things about them too though, so you should include that.

EDIT: Also, you do not average 200-600 views on recent videos. Your only resent video which was still three weeks ago only has 35 views, and the two videos before that one are also sub 200.

rexs123

Web Developer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Qestion; how's this an honest review if your charging? It's hinged... like no one is going to pay you to trash his or her server on YouTube to your "200 - 400 views" For $10 that's just not worth it and stupid.

I recommend rethink this idea.

AadilF1

Reactions
Resources
That is very true. I guess server review isn't the phrase I should have used. I apologise. I will reword the title and post. Thanks.

Zarry

Reactions
Resources
Alright well since the first 10 are free, come review my server. Just released 3 days ago.

IP: MineSaga.net

Prime

Reactions
Resources
I'll take one: pixelmon.hqgaming.us is a pixelmon modded server so if you need help pm me.

AadilF1

Reactions
Resources
Ok the 2 free ones I'll be reviewing are pixelmon.hqgaming.us and Minesaga.net

Please allow up to a week for your advertisings to be uploaded to YouTube. Thank you.

Sarina

Reactions
Resources
I'll take a free one of those fall through :p, IP: jcparkour.com parkour server

AadilF1

Reactions
Resources
Okay. I'm just saying if you do a bad server, give it a bad review :p Otherwise, they are not "reviews". Even the best servers have bad things about them too though, so you should include that.

EDIT: Also, you do not average 200-600 views on recent videos. Your only resent video which was still three weeks ago only has 35 views, and the two videos before that one are also sub 200.

It's because the channel is inactive and I have not made videos regularly in over a year. Which is why I am doing the first 2 videos for free.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.