HCFactions

Status
This thread has been locked.

drtshock

is awesome.
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
A friend of mine and I have been working on adding all of the HCF / DTR features to my FactionsUUID fork. We'll be releasing this soon on Spigot but I just wanted people to know that they shouldn't be buying these sketchy "from scratch" factions versions from sketchy people.

We'll be releasing it once we've done some more thorough testing and have some documentation. Either at the end of the week or this weekend. If you wish to help with either, add me on skype: drtshock13

EDIT:
Selling via https://gist.github.com/drtshock/d3105986088775fc6c20 now.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Awesome! I'm sure this will be useful to a lot of people.

MoeXIV

Reactions
Resources
If we've already bought FactionsUUID, will we get supplied this for free?

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I thought you integrated the HCF aspects in to your current spigot resource?

On that GitHub, anyway

drtshock

is awesome.
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I thought you integrated the HCF aspects in to your current spigot resource?

On that GitHub, anyway
I didn't have a full grasp at the depth of the changes needed such as removing the power system, etc. I added in some HC features, which are weird and not exactly fitting. A second resource will clean things up a lot.

SoAaron

Reactions
Resources
Let us know when it's done! Interested in buying and I'm really excited :>

MoeXIV

Reactions
Resources
md_5 deleted it after it already had 7 buyers. I'm working on an alternative hosting solution to work around the rule change that happens on Spigot when I post new resources...
You still never answered me DRT. There's a fine line between buying FactionsUUID, and happening to get DTR as a little "treat", then you telling me that there WILL be DTR, and me buying it under the impression it has working DTR.

Nscwalk

Reactions
Resources
You still never answered me DRT. There's a fine line between buying FactionsUUID, and happening to get DTR as a little "treat", then you telling me that there WILL be DTR, and me buying it under the impression it has working DTR.
He had to sell it as a new plugin because for him to get working DTR and everything to work smoothly he had to get some help. Because of this he had to make it a new resource to split sales with him. But it seems he has removed it from spigot due to fact that they probaly having issues with splitting the money. But it was worth buying the plugin it is well made.

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
md_5 deleted it after it already had 7 buyers. I'm working on an alternative hosting solution to work around the rule change that happens on Spigot when I post new resources...

My question was more like why was it taken down? did have stolen code? did it have force op? was it factionsuuid but with a new name

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.