Reactions
Resources
Last edited:

xguys

Banned
Reactions
Resources
bid 10

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/175191/)

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

Ripken

Reactions
Resources
Nice build, Just for a suggestion maybe try to figure out how to get the pictures to automatically show up on the forum so people don't have to click. Believe it or not, You could actually get more people interested because humans were built lazy so we don't click on things :p

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Yo Asura35, here's the spawn. I knew I recognised it

You should probably check this out.

Asura35

Reactions
Resources
The point Cityseis made is correct. I talked to Chris about this and I'm still unsure if I'm okay with this. Its pretty much selling the same build, if a server uses it one of us will instantly becoming a "copier".

shudyson

Reactions
Resources
The point Cityseis made is correct. I talked to Chris about this and I'm still unsure if I'm okay with this. Its pretty much selling the same build, if a server uses it one of us will instantly becoming a "copier".

If I understand the situation correctly, you bought a spawn from Chris a few days ago? These two are completely different. They're made with the same layout (and obviously the same style) because that's what Chris requested when I built it. The one I believe you bought is bigger than this one.

Chris Duncan

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Thank you shudyson. Asura, I asked for the similar layout because I liked how it was built. Obviously the structure will look similar but the blocks and the design is very different.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.