Server Lettering [$4 A Sign]

Status
This thread has been locked.

arches

builder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hi, I'm Arches! I'm building signs for your server in the sky that will say your server name and such. They are pretty nice if I do say so my self.

$4 for each sign. My partner, Pillars will help me also, but the price remains the same. Here are some pictures of previous signs I have made.

9DM02gC.png

KhtKyYW.png

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Do you own EternalRealms?

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

RydanMC

Prime Pots - Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Fag i bought builds off him he scamed me
This is really invalid. You, yourself, are a builder. Both these builders were from my server's build team. This user, left the team and opened his own server, multiple times has this user tried to join the team. LetzKill also gave a user multiple permissions in which that user used to make a lag machine on one of my kitpvp servers, I highly recommend not working with LetzKill.

Nonetheless, Filbert (or Arches), is a really talented and highly skilled builder, I highly recommend him for any of your building needs! Vouch.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/79324/)

Zarry

Reactions
Resources
I'll buy one. Add me on Skype: FSFowl[DOUBLEPOST=1425082293,1425077300][/DOUBLEPOST]Vouch. He did an epic job and did it really fast too!

Jrdncllns1290

Banned
Reactions
Resources
By any chance, are you Archetwist, lol

Banned forever. Reason: Selling downloaded builds.

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
pm me your skype, i would like to hire you for some signs.

Banned forever. Reason: User had to leave for kindergarten. - (Disrespecting staff)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.