Yidas Builds ☁️ Supreme Pre-Build Shop

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Corey Attard

Reactions
Resources
Very Reliable Builder

I legit gave him a MS paint sketch and a little explanation and he clearly understood and build exactly how I wanted for a reasonable price.

Would Highly recommend

xDriftyyx

Reactions
Resources
1000% One of the best builders I've ever worked with before. Yidas is kind, asks exactly what you want if you need a custom build, details are everything and Yidas goes above and beyond to provide those special details.

Communication was very easy and Yidas is always easy to get in contact with. Love this new shop and I recommend anyone who wants a badass build to try out his pre-built services. :D:)

Yidas

Student
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Very Reliable Builder

I legit gave him a MS paint sketch and a little explanation and he clearly understood and build exactly how I wanted for a reasonable price.

Would Highly recommend
1000% One of the best builders I've ever worked with before. Yidas is kind, asks exactly what you want if you need a custom build, details are everything and Yidas goes above and beyond to provide those special details.

Communication was very easy and Yidas is always easy to get in contact with. Love this new shop and I recommend anyone who wants a badass build to try out his pre-built services. :D:)

Thank you both for the kind words!

Yidas

Student
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
7ozYZHc.png

Just added to the shop: https://payhip.com/b/fL0Hc

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.