Status
This thread has been locked.

TheKayDev

Reactions
Resources

PTkAiTu.png

Portfolio

Contact me at Skype: thekaydev

Hi, My name is Kay, i am 18 and well.. I'm a Developer in the programming language of Java and C++,

Experience:

C/C++: 6 Years (8/10)
Java: 5 Years (8/10)
Bukkit: 4 Years (10/10)
BungeeCord: 1 Year (7/10)
MySQL/SQLite: 5 Years (9/10)
MongoDB: 1 Year (6/10)

What am I capable of?

Regarding Bukkit: Minigames, BungeeCord plua gins, or just normal plugins and / or including NMS or OBC.
Regarding Java: Programs, API's, Launchers (ModLauncher, etc), Games (Ex: Who wants to be Millionaire ?, A Platformer Game, etc)
With respect to C/C++: Projects regarding Security, Anti-Cheats for "external projects", games (I've already done or helped a few others)

Portfolio

Java - Who wants to be Millonaire, ModLauncher for Foriland.es, Blitz (Guns Games, Private Game)

Bukkit

If you want to see my portfolio just contact me on Skype: thekaydev

Prices

Bukkit

Small Plugins - $1 - $10
Medium Plugins - $10 - $50
Large Plugins - $60 - 150+

BungeeCord Plugin - $20 - $60

Minigame - $110 - $300
Large Minigame - $450 - $1000

Specials

RPG System - $500 - $2,500

Java

Launcher $10 - $15
Games ? - ? (The price will be discussed in private)

C++

Security Sytem - $200 - $300
Games - $500 - $1000
Anti-Cheat $200 - $400
CyberCoffe System $100
Enterprise Solutions $1000 - $2000

Contact

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Think you made a mistake here: "Large Minigame - $600 - $100"

Extend

Reactions
Resources
Could you make a launcher that allows you to easily switch between accounts? 1.7.10 & 1.8 comp atible

Last edited:

GuyfromhellMC

MineHeist Founder & Creator
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I highly do not recommend working with this user, I submitted my idea to him in hopes of creation and he instead distributed it to another developer asking if he would be able to make it for $20.00 USD when I was offering $100.00 USD+, he is never online and has no ability to speak in a call, I asked if he could join a call for a interview and he denied it so I had to make a large write up for this plugin I needed and after countless times trying to get his attention we finally spoke and I submitted my idea and I asked for a quote, after no response for quite awhile I offered $100.00 USD for it to be made within 2 weeks of time.

After confronting this user he denied trying to use the idea as his server in quote is

"but well, sorry if you think that i'm stealing the idea, my server is RPG, and my gamemodes is GTA/Capture the Blitz and HoloBattles, i didn't understand the game idea"

I was then confronted by MegaBytes_Management asking if this was my project since TheKayDev copied and pasted my write up to him in hopes of re selling the plugin to me for x5 more then he originally payed for it. This disappoints me as this thread looked highly professional in my eyes and I was hoping to get this made by him. I spent countless hours in calls interviewing developers and none were like this thread, I then found out today he was about to scam me money for a plugin he was not going to make.

I later confronted him about this and asked why he did it and in quotes here is his statement

"It was a joke, don't worry
[9:28:21 AM] Kay // Java Developer: my server is RPG
[9:28:23 AM] Kay // Java Developer: not minigames.
[9:28:36 AM] Kay // Java Developer: anyway, he's a scamer
[9:29:21 AM] Kay // Java Developer: also
[9:29:53 AM] Kay // Java Developer: $100.00 USD doesn't are good for this, is a bit cheaper the Price for 1 - 2 weeks. well the Price and for that time"

I do not suggest using this developer for your plugin development needs anytime soon.

Thank you,
-GuyfromhellMC

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/87228/)

TheKayDev

Reactions
Resources
I highly do not recommend working with this user, I submitted my idea to him in hopes of creation and he instead distributed it to another developer asking if he would be able to make it for $20.00 USD when I was offering $100.00 USD+, he is never online and has no ability to speak in a call, I asked if he could join a call for a interview and he denied it so I had to make a large write up for this plugin I needed and after countless times trying to get his attention we finally spoke and I submitted my idea and I asked for a quote, after no response for quite awhile I offered $100.00 USD for it to be made within 2 weeks of time.

After confronting this user he denied trying to use the idea as his server in quote is

"but well, sorry if you think that i'm stealing the idea, my server is RPG, and my gamemodes is GTA/Capture the Blitz and HoloBattles, i didn't understand the game idea"

I was then confronted by MegaBytes_Management asking if this was my project since TheKayDev copied and pasted my write up to him in hopes of re selling the plugin to me for x5 more then he originally payed for it. This disappoints me as this thread looked highly professional in my eyes and I was hoping to get this made by him. I spent countless hours in calls interviewing developers and none were like this thread, I then found out today he was about to scam me money for a plugin he was not going to make.

I later confronted him about this and asked why he did it and in quotes here is his statement

"It was a joke, don't worry
[9:28:21 AM] Kay // Java Developer: my server is RPG
[9:28:23 AM] Kay // Java Developer: not minigames.
[9:28:36 AM] Kay // Java Developer: anyway, he's a scamer
[9:29:21 AM] Kay // Java Developer: also
[9:29:53 AM] Kay // Java Developer: $100.00 USD doesn't are good for this, is a bit cheaper the Price for 1 - 2 weeks. well the Price and for that time"

I do not suggest using this developer for your plugin development needs anytime soon.

Thank you,
-GuyfromhellMC
Anyone that is seeing this, it was a very mistake, this will be fixed and never happens again. I'm sorry for this :/

MegaBytes_Management

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Anyone that is seeing this, it was a very mistake, this will be fixed and never happens again. I'm sorry for this :/
What happened to GuyfromhellMC was very true. TheKayDev wasked asked to make a plugin and he sent it to me to make, I then learned that he was getting paid by Guyfromhell. Kay was getting paid around 100 and was going to pay me 20 for the whole plugin, and keep the other 80 for himself even though he was doing nothing for the plugin. I am getting the whole Skype log together and a much larger post to join this one.

Banned forever. Reason: MineTrade.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.