MineSaga Server Report

Status
This thread has been locked.

Tegabytes

☆Graphic Designer☆
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey, just wanted to let you know, the owner of the new server, MineSaga, has backstabbed me. I was the 2nd owner but pretty much had no rights at all. Not allowed to have an opinion, not allowed to make ANY decisions.
I was making a factions server in his network and i almost finished. Today, I got banned from the owner's part of the server (Owners nameis Zarry) and got my account on Multicraft taken away.

This is what happened. I said that players were complaining that there was no nether in his server and this was his reply, http://gyazo.com/eeb4b2952fc0edb430b70f8fbded0db7 . Pretty nice server owner, dontcha think?

Then I said that he should value and respect his players more, but he kicked me. Then I told him again, and he banned me. Wow, pretty nice of him right?

Then my friend in the server told me that Zarry was being mean to one of his players, Tooshar. All toosh asked was if the nether or end was going to be added, but zarry replied to him with an extremely rude comment.

Now, i just got a message from someone in the server, and this is what Zarry is doing, http://gyazo.com/6f19fb1bbae5c1bec33c11126c730071 . Wow. Really mean towards players.

What else. Oh yeah, I paid for the banner for the server, and i guess thats gone in the waste too.

This whole message is basically saying to watch out for this server, extremely rude owner. The players are all nice, but Zarry is the evil stepmother.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban on other account (Multi-accounting Nighterblde)

Tegabytes

☆Graphic Designer☆
Banned
Reactions
Resources

Zarry

Reactions
Resources
Okay first of all, you're useless. You literally did nothing.

Second of all, tell your friend "pie" to stop trying to ddos me, thats childish and won't work.

Third of all, False accusations aren't going to get you anywhere. I'll glady give you the $10 you spent on this premade banner.

I don't appreciate you telling me how to run MY server, and how to manage MY players and that is why you were cut off. You literally did nothing for my server at all, you didn't advertise you didn't work on anything when it comes to plugins, don't build, but yet you expect me to let you get away with shit like letting your friends have access to MY server when you clearly have your OWN server that you have full ownership of?

That is not acceptable. Please go away. You're incredibly immature.

Oh yeah, and "Hes kicking everyone new whos joining the server also".
No, I banned your friend Pie on his alts and then ip banned him and he still proceeded to come back on more alts.

Be appreciative that I even tried to help you.[DOUBLEPOST=1425102620,1425102260][/DOUBLEPOST]And oh yeah,

d5e5b5c61d548d2c5af8d3de8480c036.png

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources

Second of all, tell your friend "pie" to stop trying to ddos me, thats childish and won't work.

Third of all, False accusations aren't going to get you anywhere. I'll glady give you the $10 you spent on this premade banner.

I don't appreciate you telling me how to run MY server, and how to manage MY players and that is why you were cut off. You literally did nothing for my server at all, you didn't advertise you didn't work on anything when it comes to plugins, don't build, but yet you expect me to let you get away with shit like letting your friends have access to MY server when you clearly have your OWN server that you have full ownership of?

No, I banned your friend Pie on his alts and then ip banned him and he still proceeded to come back on more alts.

Be appreciative that I even tried to help you.
Doesn't help when you're a dick to half your players, you're incredibly lucky to have those loyal players who follow you and play on your server even with your outlandish attitude. You don't even enable the nether or end for your players, which is ridiculous. In the time I was on, all your players wanted those types of worlds, but you still declined to give it to them, what kind of owner are you? And someone who invests $200 in your server, and you give them 5% of shares? Pathetic.[DOUBLEPOST=1425102732,1425102664][/DOUBLEPOST]

Be appreciative that I even tried to help you.[DOUBLEPOST=1425102620,1425102260][/DOUBLEPOST]And oh yeah,

Yeah, you can ignore Victor on that.

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Tegabytes

☆Graphic Designer☆
Banned
Reactions
Resources

Be appreciative that I even tried to help you.

Ok
1st of all, you didnt let me do anything, so thats why i was useless. I asked if there was anything i could do to help, you said "You can stay quiet and stop talking to me"
2nd of all, id like my money back. I paid $12.99 to be exact
Im saying that you were extremely rude, and everyone agrees with me. I helped advertise your server. And, you have my faction files :)[DOUBLEPOST=1425102825,1425102733][/DOUBLEPOST]

He can :) Like i said. Don't piss him off.

Zarry

Reactions
Resources
Ok
1st of all, you didnt let me do anything, so thats why i was useless. I asked if there was anything i could do to help, you said "You can stay quiet and stop talking to me"
2nd of all, id like my money back. I paid $12.99 to be exact
Im saying that you were extremely rude, and everyone agrees with me. I helped advertise your server. And, you have my faction files :)[DOUBLEPOST=1425102825,1425102733][/DOUBLEPOST]
He can :) Like i said. Don't piss him off.
Doesn't seem to be doing much lol. Also, you never advertised my server so can you please stop lying? You're seriously pathetic lol all of this is cringe worthy.

Zarry

Reactions
Resources
And I don't want your garbage ass faction files btw, why would I want that crap? You were the one asking permission to take plugins from me to add to your server you bum.

Tegabytes

☆Graphic Designer☆
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Doesn't seem to be doing much lol. Also, you never advertised my server so can you please stop lying? You're seriously pathetic lol all of this is cringe worthy.

um, so like all those times i replied to the thread on mcforums doesnt help? also, there wasnt a point of advertising your server. you said that you "wanted to go one at a time"[DOUBLEPOST=1425103339,1425103289][/DOUBLEPOST]
And I don't want your garbage ass faction files btw, why would I want that crap? You were the one asking permission to take plugins from me to add to your server you bum.

oh
"you bum" ouch

Ladies and gents, the true colors of zarry.
what else, oh yeah, stop trying to put all the blame on me lmfao

Zarry

Reactions
Resources
um, so like all those times i replied to the thread on mcforums doesnt help? also, there wasnt a point of advertising your server. you said that you "wanted to go one at a time"[DOUBLEPOST=1425103339,1425103289][/DOUBLEPOST]

oh
"you bum" ouch

Ladies and gents, the true colors of zarry.
what else, oh yeah, stop trying to put all the blame on me lmfao
"All those times" Literally twice. Prove me wrong and show me screenhots of you "advertising by posting in my thread" more than 2 times. Bet you can't, why? Because you're pathetic and desperate lol.

Asking for my files?
99bfc1f1f410902a0d7772ed1d3fe6e8.gif

I literally hosted your server, gave you files and configs, paid for EVERYTHING including website/logo/builds, and literally gave you one of my spawns so you can use on your own servers so yeah, you're pretty pathetic to be making this thread.

You were removed because you added your friend without my permission, plain and simple. Now stop grasping at straws.[DOUBLEPOST=1425104268][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyways, as much as i'd like to keep going back and forth with you about how useless you are as a partner, i've got to get some sleep. Good night.

Tegabytes

☆Graphic Designer☆
Banned
Reactions
Resources
"All those times" Literally twice. Prove me wrong and show me screenhots of you "advertising by posting in my thread" more than 2 times. Bet you can't, why? Because you're pathetic and desperate lol.

Asking for my files?
99bfc1f1f410902a0d7772ed1d3fe6e8.gif

I literally hosted your server, gave you files and configs, paid for EVERYTHING including website/logo/builds, and literally gave you one of my spawns so you can use on your own servers so yeah, you're pretty pathetic to be making this thread.

You were removed because you added your friend without my permission, plain and simple. Now stop grasping at straws.[DOUBLEPOST=1425104268][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyways, as much as i'd like to keep going back and forth with you about how useless you are as a partner, i've got to get some sleep. Good night.
Lol k, I want my $12.99 back

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources

shut the fuck up your retarted

Zarry

Reactions
Resources
shut the fuck up your retarted
What do you even do on this website? Like seriously. Your username is the name of your failed ass bullshit server called the "MineField Network", is that shit even up?

All I ever see from you on this site is you starting some drama, get a fucking life.
You're a 13 year old home school anti social lame ass who spends his days lurking a forum he doesn't even have any business being on because his server is complete shit.

"Retarted"? Really? You're really going to say someone has mental retardation when you can't even spell the word "Retard"?
You don't even capitalize!

Oh, and btw, it's "you're" not "your", you retard.

NightWorldSky

Cameron
Premium
Reactions
Resources
What do you even do on this website? Like seriously. Your username is the name of your failed ass bullshit server called the "MineField Network", is that shit even up?

All I ever see from you on this site is you starting some drama, get a fucking life.
You're a 13 year old home school anti social lame ass who spends his days lurking a forum he doesn't even have any business being on because his server is complete shit.

"Retarted"? Really? You're really going to say someone has mental retardation when you can't even spell the word "Retard"?

u med bruh?

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources

I'm 16 btw.

InfinityBuilds

Reactions
Resources
I'm 16 btw.

idk I'm bored here ya go

Administrator Application Format:

Name: Sean
In-game Name: No one knows
Experience: everything
Previous Servers (What servers have you been staff on?): mineplex
Skype(Microphone Mandatory): yehhhh
Email: y u need dis
1 Paragraph on why we should accept you as a Moderator: Because I'm good, and amazing. I am very good at what I do. This is the place for me, I will make it better. Pick me, and I will make the server famous. Planet Factions is amazing, but it would be more amazing if I was apart of it.
Time Zone: US EST
When are you most active?: All day every day #420blazeit

Hope you accept me as an Administrator #yolo

(if you want a serious app, you know my skype ;)

Please stop changing your age, it looks very suspicious

Back on topic:
Sucks that this has happened to you man, maybe you'd find yourself in a good position if you started up your own server, and really interacted with your player base. That way you would maintain full control of the server, and would be able to input players ideas as you like.

Could lead to a pretty successful server if you've got the time to put into it!

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Please stop changing your age, it looks very suspicious

Back on topic:
Sucks that this has happened to you man, maybe you'd find yourself in a good position if you started up your own server, and really interacted with your player base. That way you would maintain full control of the server, and would be able to input players ideas as you like.

Could lead to a pretty successful server if you've got the time to put into it!
When did I ever say I was 16?

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.