Cheap YouTuber/Streamer [420 Subs, 1k followers]

Status
This thread has been locked.

RevisionedHD

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hi everyone,

I recently quit YouTube, and I'm looking for a series to revamp my channel.

The rate for YouTube is $5/video.
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RevisionedHD
Amount of Subscribers: 423
Total Views: 11,050
I average around 250-400 views per video.

I also livestream on Twitch. The rate is $10/hr.
Link:
Amount of followers: 1,004

If you're interested in my services, add me on Skype.
My Skype is: jake.mallow1

Thank you

Last edited:

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I'd say do some free services before charging.. I doubt anyone will really join because your last video was from 5 months ago :/

RevisionedHD

Banned
Reactions
Resources
10$/h for streaming?

Lel what a joke. I know people with 5k+ followers and 50+ live viewers always that charge 10$/h.

As well, 5$ per YouTube vid? They're all fake subs m8 from your fake mineecon cape giveaway. You'd get like maybe 50 views

You don't have to be a dick about it...

Anyways, if I'm livestreaming for an hour, I expect around $10. IMO time is money, and I could be making money in a million other ways.

Fake subs? I got around 200 likes on that video, and many of them unsubscribed. Most of my subscribers are still active.

I wouldn't get 50 views, I'd get way more. You know how I know that? Because of the 'Goodbye' video, I got 350 views. That being said, if there was a comeback video, I'd probably get the same amount of views, if not more.

Go back to your $2/video deal. ahhaahha

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Satelliting

Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Go back to your $2/video deal. ahhaahha
Can't even do the right kind of text laugh. How sad... xD haha just joking lol
However, this is a little much to ask. You need to get some more videos up before people believe you can be worth the money.

RevisionedHD

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Can't even do the right kind of text laugh. How sad... xD haha just joking lol
However, this is a little much to ask. You need to get some more videos up before people believe you can be worth the money.

Actually, I think that right now, since my channel is being left alone, the next video I make will get the most views. I'd prefer not to waste those views on something I'm not being paid on.

But thank you for the criticism.

Satelliting

Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Actually, I think that right now, since my channel is being left alone, the next video I make will get the most views. I'd prefer not to waste those views on something I'm not being paid on.

No, and your community is not still active or whatever you are trying to mean by that. You just have followers who have not thought about unsubbing to you.

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources

What? I'm sorry but your logic is very flawed. If you leave, then the people leave too... How do you know your community is active? Why don;t you post an "I'm coming back" video and prove your community is active because I highly doubt it. Even so, I doubt your channel would send enough players to earn someone $10.

RevisionedHD

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Actually, I livestreamed last night for around 5 minutes, and I instantly got around 10 people on it (subscribers on my channel, aswell.)

So that's how I know my community is still active.

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
How about you do a video on someone's server who has no players/other ways of adverts, and we can see how many unique joins one of your videos brings?

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

iBelieve

Reactions
Resources
Never hire a streamer, the moment the streamer leaves, everyone else leaves.

Youtubers are the best way to go/slots.

RevisionedHD

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Wow! Past few livestreams have gone great, we managed to fill up a server completely! Also managed to hit 12k total views!

Still doing livestreams, and for this week only, I'm lowering the rate to $8/hr. Add me on Skype if you're interested! My Skype is: jake.mallow1

RevisionedHD

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Just uploaded a YouTube video, and it managed to come with a good amount of views.

Add me on Skype if you'd like a video/stream. My Skype is: jake.mallow1

UniquePanda

Reactions
Resources
Don't trust this kid, he has a few scam reports and I was personally scammed by him.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.