InsurgenceDev LLC | ✔️ High Quality Plugins ✔️ | Reputable Team

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Viklul

Reactions
Resources
Don't recommend working with this team, the person working on my commission took longer than the set time frame and after assuring me it would be done within the same day or next, he proceeded to message me 4 hours later saying that they were cancelling my commission. Ended up costing me 5 days of my time, and a potential partnership with a massive content creator. Do not work with them, specifically with Pedro Pagani.

paceeex3

https://pace.is-a.dev/
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Don't recommend working with this team, the person working on my commission took longer than the set time frame and after assuring me it would be done within the same day or next, he proceeded to message me 4 hours later saying that they were cancelling my commission. Ended up costing me 5 days of my time, and a potential partnership with a massive content creator. Do not work with them, specifically with Pedro Pagani.
User provided a close time frame of 3-4 days, once the developer accepted the user already started counting the time, did not try to help in any circumstance, the document provided had many many many blind spots related to the plugins features, which would then implicate on the developer to wait and ask, and it seems the time did not stop.

Last edited:

Viklul

Reactions
Resources
I wasn't the one that said the timeframe has passed, that was the words of your Developer, when he said he was going to cancel my commission, he said "Since the timeframe has already passed"

paceeex3

https://pace.is-a.dev/
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Vouch copies have been added on the start of this thread.

DrySandPickle

Reactions
Resources
Hey looking for help. Here was my thread on another post:
Hi folks, looking for some development help. Hopefully this is the right thread. Currently, I have a server that I have not launched yet running 1.16.1 (Spigot) via Shockbyte hosting. Currently I am running the 5GB plan, this can be extended as needed. Currently trying to configure all my plugins alone. While I do think I'm scraping by, I'd like to bring in an expert to help get all essential plugins ready before launch. , mostly just basis plugins. Perhaps you could help me install new ones as needed.

About the server and plugins: The server is called "MafiaCraft", it is a roleplaying server that allows players to immerse themselves in 1920's NYC. Players can rent buildings in the city or take to the survival world where they can build their Mafia (faction).

Current plugins: - AdvancedRegion (used to setup apartments, already configured)

- bStats (haven't configured, originally had a friend helping with project installed. Not sure purpose)

- ChestShop (haven't configured nor built a shop)

- Essentials (Configuration may need tweaking?) - FactionsX (haven't configured)

- HolographicDisplays (haven't configured)

- Lift (haven't configured, originally had a friend helping with project installed. Not sure purpose)

- MassiveCore (might not need this as I'm using FactionsX?)

-Multiverse-Core

- NoCheatPlus (haven't configured)

- PluginMetrics (haven't configured)

- Vault (haven't configured)

- WorldEdit (used this to build most of the city) Essentially, I want to have everything "anti-cheat" necessary as well as any plugins that would help simulate my vision. I wanna be able to host a "beta" version of the server with core features functioning.

Some other plugins/features I may need are jobs (ex: you are a "miner", you get money for mining in survival), a "drug" plugin (MafiaCraft themed, you know), and a roleplaying "roles" plugin (ex: police).

I also wouldn't mind someone helping me setup spawn, kits, etc. Just wanna get everything smooth that would be expected of a server. Even if someone wants to help me set up discord and start advertising server.

Need some outside help. Let me know what you'd charge and please get in touch! No deadlines, slight budget. $50-$75 roughly.

ALSO PLEASE GIVE GUIDANCE IF THERE ARE OTHER PLUGINS YOU RECOMMEND INSTALLING

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.