Web Portal - With Server Status - NOW $5

Status
This thread has been locked.

ThatDoesntTickle

Reactions
Resources
Hi guys,

Made a very basic portal page, with server status. (Please excuse the crap gfx, it's really not my area :') )

It's very customisable:
  • The buttons/links can be changed
  • Logo can be changed
  • Background can be changed
  • Font can be changed
The $5.00 will buy you the source files and any suppport you may need for this product:

Screenshot:
hud0Hj0.png

If you have any questions or are interested in buying, either reply to this thread or add me on skype - patrick.toulson1

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I hope you are not trying to claim those graphics as your own, unless you are Craftilldawn.
Could just be an example

EDIT: nvm haha "Please excuse the crap gfx, it's really not my area :')"

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

ThatDoesntTickle

Reactions
Resources
I hope you are not trying to claim those graphics as your own, unless you are Craftilldawn.

Could just be an example

EDIT: nvm haha "Please excuse the crap gfx, it's really not my area :')"

Hi guys, just to clarify, I'm not trying to claim these graphics as my own. I'm not vey good at english :) In regards to the comment I made, it was intended to mean, excuse the bad gfx, I don't make them so just had to download some CC graphics. Sorry for any confusion I may have made

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hi guys, just to clarify, I'm not trying to claim these graphics as my own. I'm not vey good at english :) In regards to the comment I made, it was intended to mean, excuse the bad gfx, I don't make them so just had to download some CC graphics. Sorry for any confusion I may have made
Thank you for that. Btw the GFX isn't bad :p

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.