Please stop this guys.

Status
This thread has been locked.

Lathame

Reactions
Resources
Can we stop posting on (almost) everyone's build thread and telling them how much it's worth or that their build is bad and how to improve? I've done this in the past and just recently thought about how much of a detrimental impact it can have on someones build sale. Now I'm sure the #1 argument for this will be: "We're just trying to help them out.." I have to strongly disagree with this. If it really bothers you that much and you're actually trying to help them out, just shoot them a PM giving them some guidance instead. It's much more helpful and will also help keep the Builds forum a lot more clean. I'm hoping I'm not the only who feels this way. In my personal opinion I think there should be a rule against this.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It's annoying but it needs to happen. People try to sell alright builds for 100$ but the actual worth of it is only 50$. Am i a build expert? No. But im not a low baller and i know what I would pay. Even though i rarely do it, it does need to happen.

Lathame

Reactions
Resources
It's annoying but it needs to happen. People try to sell alright builds for 100$ but the actual worth of it is only 50$. Am i a build expert? No. But im not a low baller and i know what I would pay. Even though i rarely do it, it does need to happen.

But this can easily be done through a PM, and keep the thread much cleaner.

NotSoBoop

New Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
No offense, but it will always continue. It has something to do with money, so their will be criticism.

Lathame

Reactions
Resources
No I disagree. No harm in posting your opinions on threads.

I think there's some good and some bad, but a lot of the time it gets out of hand. (People basically just re-stating in their own words what another person already posted)

Lathame

Reactions
Resources
Staff gets lots of PM's everyday. Tagging them won't attract them to a thread which you want locked or anything. Just use that button, it's made for that.
I meant PM as in PM the poster of the spawn. Instead of wasting space on their thread,

OptiBrine

Not as active as before.
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I meant PM as in PM the poster of the spawn. Instead of wasting space on their thread,
People criticize others for a reason. They have their reasons as it uses money. If you don't like the criticism, you're just going to have to deal with it. Why would they even care about the space on their thread? There isn't a "max" to the thread, it also bumps the thread too.

Lathame

Reactions
Resources
I take 90% of this back. I just saw someone post a build worth about $75 and wanted people to pay $500+... I now see why this is needed. Lmfao..

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.