Faction Server - KravePVP - $11,934 Total Donations - Repost

Status
This thread has been locked.

racerk12

Life is like a box of chocolates
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Please note that this is a repost after the previous buyers pulled out.

I'll start off with a little background information on the server (I know all this, as I was a friend of the original owner, and have been following the server since it started). I bought this server a while back, from the previous owner as he wanted to move on with further projects. This server has been up for 2+ years and when it first opened it was named Ragecraft, and as time went on (after a few months) it was changed to KravePvP. I am interested in selling it, as I underestimated how much spare time I have to place on projects such as this.

The server has a lot of potential, all the players you see now are loyal ones which aren't really too new. I've not really advertised it much, only the odd .ORG slot here and there for a few hours. If someone invested a little into advertising with a YouTuber, forums, Twitter and more hours on .ORG and spiced up the voting rewards, it could easily gain a lot more players.

As I've not really had enough time to enhance the server and make it grow, I think it's only fair on the community that I pass it on to a new owner, who will actually manage the server.

Let's get to the part that everyone's interested in, the facts, figures and what you're buying:
  • Since February 2013, it's received $11,934 - http://i.kieran.io/17-01-29.png
  • Before I took over it received $600+ in donations monthly, however since I took over it dropped (due to lack of effort). In October is received $502. November $264, December $451.50, January $297.50.
  • Enjin site has 230 members (if anyone cares about this figure, haha).
  • It can get anywhere from 0-20 players on at times (20 players is rare).
  • A custom spawn with a custom built warzone area that as been terraformed into the terrain. This was $120.
  • Custom shop area. Worth $10.
  • Enjin 'theme' with background, 'themed' buycraft that matches the site.
  • Three logos, christmas themed one, one with just snow on and a plain one.
  • Server icon and two banners animated banners.
  • Two domains, kravepvp.com and kravepvp.net registered at Namecheap.
    *All the graphics, templates, builds, etc costed me $250+.

The IP to the server is mc.kravepvp.com and the link to the website is http://kravepvp.com
Here's all the graphics: http://imgur.com/a/h69zc

It's currently hosted at Lethal Hosting on a 6GB premium server, with a 256MB budget server which is used a bungeecord proxy.
This can also come with 2 months free worth of hosting for a 6GB server. Hosted at Lethal Hosting, if the buyer wanted.

I'm open to any offers (public and private), nothing stupid and please don't take the thread off topic. You can contact me privately through email, [email protected], PM or Skype, kieran.johnston14
Payment only accepted through PayPal as friends and family.

Minimum bid increments of $10 please.
Current Bid: $120
BIN (Buy it now): $300

Thanks,
Kieran J.

Last edited:

camilaleah

Reactions
Resources
100$

Secretyo

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Add me on skype so I can confirm that those numbers are real, and only at that point I will be ready to make a offer. Ive already sent you a contact request

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted. (Secretyo)

Secretyo

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I vouch for this guy, He showed me all the Buycraft stats over screen share. Their all legit. Including the month to month numbers

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted. (Secretyo)

KeithSt0ne

Premium
Reactions
Resources
It doesn't matter how many players it had, "back in the day," because you've waited so long to do anything with this it no longer holds any real value. You currently have 5 players online on a sunday and I doubt it get's much more than this during it's peak.

The only value this server holds now is to be sold as a "pre-configured" server setup and everyone and their brother offers this stuff super cheap.

It's a shame that you let the community die, would have been worth a lot.

xguys

Banned
Reactions
Resources
hmm ill talk to my staff about this seems intresting

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/175191/)

racerk12

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I vouch for this guy, He showed me all the Buycraft stats over screen share. Their all legit. Including the month to month numbers
Thanks, appreciate that.

It doesn't matter how many players it had, "back in the day," because you've waited so long to do anything with this it no longer holds any real value. You currently have 5 players online on a sunday and I doubt it get's much more than this during it's peak.

The only value this server holds now is to be sold as a "pre-configured" server setup and everyone and their brother offers this stuff super cheap.

It's a shame that you let the community die, would have been worth a lot.

The community started to decrease mainly after the old owner became extremely inactive in September which was a shame really, it went from 25+ 24/7 players to 0-15. I know there's still a lot of players willing to play from the past (I see a lot of them come and join on the odd occasion to see what's going on, then leave when they see there's no new player base), who just don't join due to the lack of new players. If someone of authority, such as an owner is there to talk and engage with the community, players will comeback. I've have been and trying to find time to put into it, to increase the amount of players and actually give the server some worth
I took on this server with the impression that I would be able to use my free time for it and help it grow back to it's original state with it's great community, however one thing after another cropped up which sadly prevented me from doing so.

Last edited:

racerk12

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Bid: $120
Noted.

There's seems to have been a little mistake by me in the OP, you will get full access to everything involving the server, including Buycraft.

Bobalabashabalab

Reactions
Resources
Please note that this is a repost after the previous buyers pulled out.

I'll start off with a little background information on the server (I know all this, as I was a friend of the original owner, and have been following the server since it started). I bought this server a while back, from the previous owner as he wanted to move on with further projects. This server has been up for 2+ years and when it first opened it was named Ragecraft, and as time went on (after a few months) it was changed to KravePvP. I am interested in selling it, as I underestimated how much spare time I have to place on projects such as this.

The server has a lot of potential, all the players you see now are loyal ones which aren't really too new. I've not really advertised it much, only the odd .ORG slot here and there for a few hours. If someone invested a little into advertising with a YouTuber, forums, Twitter and more hours on .ORG and spiced up the voting rewards, it could easily gain a lot more players.

As I've not really had enough time to enhance the server and make it grow, I think it's only fair on the community that I pass it on to a new owner, who will actually manage the server.

Let's get to the part that everyone's interested in, the facts, figures and what you're buying:
  • Since February 2013, it's received $11,934 - http://i.kieran.io/17-01-29.png
  • Before I took over it received $600+ in donations monthly, however since I took over it dropped (due to lack of effort). In October is received $502. November $264, December $451.50, January $297.50.
  • Enjin site has 230 members (if anyone cares about this figure, haha).
  • It can get anywhere from 0-20 players on at times (20 players is rare).
  • A custom spawn with a custom built warzone area that as been terraformed into the terrain. This was $120.
  • Custom shop area. Worth $10.
  • Enjin 'theme' with background, 'themed' buycraft that matches the site.
  • Three logos, christmas themed one, one with just snow on and a plain one.
  • Server icon and two banners animated banners.
  • Two domains, kravepvp.com and kravepvp.net registered at Namecheap.
    *All the graphics, templates, builds, etc costed me $250+.

The IP to the server is mc.kravepvp.com and the link to the website is http://kravepvp.com
Here's all the graphics: http://imgur.com/a/h69zc

It's currently hosted at Lethal Hosting on a 6GB premium server, with a 256MB budget server which is used a bungeecord proxy.
This can also come with 2 months free worth of hosting for a 6GB server. Hosted at Lethal Hosting, if the buyer wanted.

I'm open to any offers (public and private), nothing stupid and please don't take the thread off topic. You can contact me privately through email, [email protected], PM or Skype, kieran.johnston14
Payment only accepted through PayPal as friends and family.

Minimum bid increments of $10 please.
Current Bid: $120
BIN (Buy it now): $300

Thanks,
Kieran J.
When does bidding end?

PhantomWonka

Reactions
Resources
A word of advice to any potential buyers -- you may want to consider rebranding.

KelloggsKraveChocolatecereal_28632.jpg

It is good cereal though.

racerk12

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Had a major issue on the server, resulting in the spawn being deleted. Pausing the bidding until further notice.

racerk12

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Do you have CoreProtect? You can do a rollback.
I didn't have it installed, as I was having backups run ever 12 hours, however I apparently forgot to re-enable that after I updated to 1.8 with a new spawn.
I may have a backup of the spawn on my computer at home, currently not at home.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.