✔️ HostEZ ✔️ $10 OFF MINECRAFT ✔️ US & CA ✔️ VPS $3.49+Setup ✔️ High Uptime ✔️ Never Oversold

HostEZ

Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Thanks for checking out HostEZ - Specialty Game Server Hosting
Established November, 2020
mcm.png

Our Website: https://hostez.io
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/mdUemwuhAZ
E-mail Inquiries: support at hostez .io
We are happy you are here!
If you are interested in learning more about us, please read below.

tophosting.png

Frame_7.png

Why should I use HostEZ?
We provide quality Game Server Hosting with High Uptime and Reliability.
We never oversell our products. Our game nodes have failover servers ready on standby.
We select and test our node locations strategically to ensure low latency and high quality networking.
We provide the support you need for an EZ experience.
We will always work with you to ensure you are satisfied with your server.
We specialize in: North America Valheim Servers Hosting, Minecraft Java Hosting, Niche Game Servers

Frame_8.png

Game Servers - Shared Hosting MCM Special

Minecraft Java Dedicated Servers - Our newest offering:
MCM Minecraft Special Discount - Gold Tier Package:

1 vCPU (AMD Ryzen 3600X - Up to 4.4ghz) - 4GB RAM, 20GB Storage - Location: Virginia
Includes WISP Control Panel for EZ Management & Minecraft-Specific DDoS Protection
Monthly: $29.99 $19.99 per month. Use checkout code INSANE10 - Learn More

VPS Servers - Click here

Check out our VPS Options, Starting at $3.59/m + $10 Setup

North America & EU Region - Wide Variety of CPU Options and multiple locations
Customize your RAM, storage (NVMe available), network, get replication and Offsite Backup Options, IPs and more!
Pterodactyl or Plesk turn-key VPS available!

Looking for a different price or service? We are happy to help.
Contact us using the links above.

Frame_2.png

Frame_9.png

Frame_4.png

Looking for a different price or service? We are happy to help.
Contact us using the links above.

Reviews and Feedback Excerpts - From TrustPilot:

"great server, I've had no issues with the server and I didn't know what I was doing and they where able to walk me through everything, they have a quick response time whenever I asked a question" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Really good service, quick and I got what I wanted. It’s really in the name it was one of simplest hosting services I’ve used. The owner has helped me a lot with my server and they’re really good deals..." ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"great server stability, fast customer service over discord, friendly and helpful admins. what else can i say?? host ez set me up with a server for valheim and could handle all the builds we threw at it. and setting up the server was easy even for a n00b like me" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Extremely satisfied!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Want to see our products in action? Join our Discord and check out HostEZ's Sponsored Streamers.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Click below for detailed FAQ information.

Which other games do you provide hosting for?
We currently offer game server hosting for Valheim, Valheim+/uMod, Satisfactory, Minecraft Java, Veloren, and OpenRA. Please contact us if you would like to request to have a different game hosted.

What makes HostEZ so different?
Our goal is to provide the highest uptime, and highest quality hosting, with an easy experience, so that you can focus on playing and enjoying the game.

Why do you have hardware redundancy?
Most game server hosts will offer redundant storage and a backup system. But what happens if that hardware experiences a failure? With most game server hosts, their server will go down until a new one can be provisioned. HostEZ has systems to ensure maximum uptime is achieved, including having replicated servers available at all times to take over if there is a hardware outage.

Can I request a different location for my server?
Yes, subject to availability, we may be able to provide the same service at one of our operating locations. Please contact us to request this prior to placing an order.

Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card and PayPal.

What makes HostEZ so EZ?
We only offer games that we play and are confident in managing and providing support for. Unlike other companies, who offer many games, and specialize in none of them, we only focus on the services that are our core competencies. This means that you get more knowledgeable and hands-on support from us. EZ!

What type of DDoS protection do you offer?
We offer DDoS protection through OVH for our game servers. Minecraft Servers utilize the OVH game firewall for maximum protection from multi-layer attacks.

Why are prices not listed in $ per GB of RAM?
Each of our server packages is tailored to the resources needed to provide a level of experience, taking into account the hardware, processing power, networking, redundancy and behind-the-scenes systems that ensure your server runs smoothly. We believe that game server hosting does not always need to be "commoditized."

Do you offer non-shared/VPS options/custom packages?
Yes, contact us using the links above and we will work together with you to see how we can help. VPS can be purchased at https://hostez.io/vps (limited supply)

Why do your VPSs hosted at OVH have a monthly bandwidth limit?
We follow the policies of our upstream providers, including those about outbound bandwidth. Some policies infer or state bandwidth follow a fair/non-detrimental use doctrine. Our pricing adheres to and reflects these policies, in order to ensure quality of service for all users.

Do you offer hosting in regions outside of North America?
Currently we offer hosting only in North American locations. We are planning to offer locations in Europe (i.e. France) in the future. Please join our Discord or e-mail us to receive future updates.

---

Please feel free to send us a DM or contact us using the links above if you have any questions. Thank you! :)

Frame_6.png

Type
Offering
Kind
  1. Minecraft
  2. VPS
  3. Other
  2. NA west
  3. Europe
Last edited:

HostEZ

Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Examples of HostEZ real world performance:

Minecraft Chunk Generation Example

Iron Gate Valheim Developers check out massive entity count buildings

HostEZ Ad/Explainer from TheKaution - Sponsored Creator

Last edited:

crazy_RM

Transaction Restricted
Reactions
Resources
the best hosting i think there is HostEz has helped me with everything i have need and i have lots of services from them!

100% recommend!

+Rep

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.