BIN: $35

Auction End: Saturday, March 7

Type
Offering
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Fogel_2

Reactions
Resources
Is this build stolen? It is identical to McProHostings premade map called "accent" except for the fact that it has been re textured by replacing quartz with stonebrick. You should probably mention this to avoid any unhappy buyers in the end...

TannerLittle

♨ Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Is this build stolen? It is identical to McProHostings premade map called "accent" except for the fact that it has been re textured by replacing quartz with stonebrick. You should probably mention this to avoid any unhappy buyers in the end...
Unmentioned due to me not knowing. My friend (arkparkp4) claims to have built this, and I told him that it was a good build and I have the connections to get it sold. Thanks for the information, I'll have the thread removed.

Edit: He says that's not possible because he built it at least a year ago with a friend on a Hamachi server. I'll have it removed anyways until I have further information.
Edit 2: I found the map on mcprohosting, it's definitely the same ;s

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Attempted phishing members of MC-Market.

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Damn it looks good

TannerLittle

♨ Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Turns out after contacting McProHosting, arc and the friend he built it with-- he did in fact help build this. The friend he helped build it with later joined a build team which signed on with mc pro hosting, and thus it's not there without arc knowing.

Banned forever. Reason: Attempted phishing members of MC-Market.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.