Selling Kohi Spawn Protection

Status
This thread has been locked.

Sanity

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello there MC-Market, today I am trying to sell my brand new plugin which is basically a replica of the Kohi Network Faction server Spawn Protection.

If you are not familiar with the faction server on The Kohi Network just look below.

Okay basically what Kohi Spawn Protection does is, when a player is tagged/in PvP a wall will appear around the spawn but only for the players in PvP so it is basically like spawning private blocks for the only players in PvP. The tag will last for 60 seconds and once that tag has ran out the walls will disappear and they can enter spawn again freely.

Coded in Java using Spigot 1.7.10
4fddc289daeb22f77531ed13b80d5832.png

Will work on any Spigot 1.7 server

The first buyer has a say if I am allowed to sell any more.

BIN $25

If you want to see it in action hit me up with a personal message and I will send you a server IP.

Buy here

Last edited:

Sanity

Banned
Reactions
Resources
EDIT: BIN is now at $25.[DOUBLEPOST=1425236449,1425218997][/DOUBLEPOST]bump

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Doxify

Saphron!
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'd like to purchase this, however you removed it.

Sanity

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'd like to purchase this, however you removed it.
I'll re-add soon then you can buy or add my skype: s.7.w. (dot on the end also counts)

Skids

King of MC-Market
Banned
Reactions
Resources
eggs

Last edited:

Lathame

Reactions
Resources
Dont deal with this user he is a scammer his other aliases are s7w/exposed/tilzy/seated i sent him money for one of his plugins and he just stopped responding after my messages

Yeah I was actually going to get a plugin made by him and he just stopped responding as well. Luckily I didn't pay him anything though.

Skids

King of MC-Market
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Yeah I was actually going to get a plugin made by him and he just stopped responding as well. Luckily I didn't pay him anything though.
nvm he did respond apparently he went somewhere

Tim Joy

Reactions
Resources
Didn't respond to me. Unfortunately, I'm just too lazy to make a scam report. Would not work with this user. He has several different account on here, but they are linked to the same skype. He is a scammer. He'll bring you on a test server and then send you a version of the plugin that doesn't work and will stop responding afterwards.

Sanity

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Didn't respond to me. Unfortunately, I'm just too lazy to make a scam report. Would not work with this user. He has several different account on here, but they are linked to the same skype. He is a scammer. He'll bring you on a test server and then send you a version of the plugin that doesn't work and will stop responding afterwards.
Lol, you really think that? I sent you the version on my server. It was your spigot version bud.

Tim Joy

Reactions
Resources
Mind messaging me back on skype and helping me get this working? Won't have an issue afterwards.

Have messages you several times with no response whatsoever.

Sanity

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Mind messaging me back on skype and helping me get this working? Won't have an issue afterwards.

I haven't been on.[DOUBLEPOST=1425414065,1425413910][/DOUBLEPOST]

I do have something called 'a life'?

Tim Joy

Reactions
Resources
Unsure of how to quote, but that was last Wednesday bro (my final message). Obviously you've had plenty of time, considering that you're actively messaging me back on here and starting a new thread, while you could be messaging me on skype trying to help me fix this. NOT TO MENTION, I was never EVER told I had to have a specific build of spigot even AFTER asking you why it wasn't working and to help me. Help me fix the fucking plugin and we'll have no issues buddy.

Sanity

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Selling multiple copies and I will negotiate prices

Tim Joy

Reactions
Resources
I thought you had a life? You can't possibly have time to sell more copies. Even after you told me I would be the only one.

Sanity

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I thought you had a life? You can't possibly have time to sell more copies. Even after you told me I would be the only one.
You said it didn't work for you?

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.