Status
This thread has been locked.

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
BsKUc9Z.png

Hello, Me and my business partner have made a few and are still making custom servers!
The order is simple!
- Contact Us -
- Join one of our test servers -
- Agree upon a price -
- Accept the TOS and pay! -

Once we have received the payment you will be sent a mediafire or dropbox link to the server!

We agree not to:
Force OP
Redistribute files/server

You agree not to:
Chargeback

hROvi0n.png

OP Prison Files With Maps (Mines/Regions/Shops Setup)
lNtSVnE.png

5X3kaaP.png

tgoCydH.png

OP Prison Spawn!
(images coming soon)

Hub Spawn!
(images coming soon)

263271-73e1ec5ff435d91dbb4d0f7d062ee572ad596e4b.png

(Click Me)
http://pastebin.com/rXRQqKcL

263271-a779ff6b30a07fd3da3b4eb73ac972eaf743042f.png

-- Skype -- KevinTheCoon
Please Do Not Spam Us As We Have An Education To Continue With ;)

Last edited:

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment, being an overall annoyance on the forums (You've been warned too many times by now - Awaiting the amount of alts we have to ban)

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
A number 7 combo meal with a coke and large fries.

I will also take a small cone :)

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment, being an overall annoyance on the forums (You've been warned too many times by now - Awaiting the amount of alts we have to ban)

jbitters

Reactions
Resources
I think it would be better to get more vouches before you just start posting on here.

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I think it would be better to get more vouches before you just start posting on here.

well, we arent sccamers everything done is done legit.

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
--- UPDATE --- Updated contact and TOS! Adding more builds tonight!

Matsulyu

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Don't give this guy any money hes a scam. Stolen builds.

This guy is a scam. He started out by offering me a view of his test server, which took about 2 hours for him to setup due to corrupted worlds. Most likely he was world downloading spawns. He showed me a few of his "builds" which were stolen from other servers. He tried to sell the spawn from a server called purpleprison.net for $100. The world was even named [purple], he claims to have built all these or "volunteers" made them. He's a fake and a liar and a scam.

Showing the server he would disappear and tp to another world and worldedit the builds he wanted to show me. Everytime he wanted to show me a new build he had to stop the server load a new map and "fix" the corrupter chunks. Then he would show me things that were obvious cut and //pasted worldedit. Spawns that werent even worldedited correctly.It would take about 30 mins for him to get a spawn ready. After about 5 hours he still didnt have the things he wanted to show me. The entire thing was shady, after showing me the fake builds I said I had to leave. He told me to send him the money right then accept his tos and then he'd finish and send me the files later.

"can you accept the tos and send the payment now and once its finished ill upload it to media fire and send the link to you?"
http://gyazo.com/91b91d5401d3848bb66734d4da0c7a08

He was obviously in a rush to scam me.

Heres him telling me to join his server 167.114.102.206
http://gyazo.com/6598046f80908f788f24d3898bb75273

Heres a screenshot of the purpleprison spawn he stole at ip 167.114.102.206 and the second screenshot is purpleprison.net

Attachments

• 2015-03-03_17.10.26.png
    2015-03-03_17.10.26.png
    515.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 2015-03-03_17.21.38.png
    2015-03-03_17.21.38.png
    782.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Cartel

Banned
Reactions
Resources
You guys just decompiled ArkhamRankUp lol.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evasion

BotPro

Reactions
Resources
seen builds before on another server.
what server? Wondering if all of this is true because planning on buying it...[DOUBLEPOST=1425443668,1425443410][/DOUBLEPOST]

This guy is a scam. He started out by offering me a view of his test server, which took about 2 hours for him to setup due to corrupted worlds. Most likely he was world downloading spawns. He showed me a few of his "builds" which were stolen from other servers. He tried to sell the spawn from a server called purpleprison.net for $100. The world was even named [purple], he claims to have built all these or "volunteers" made them. He's a fake and a liar and a scam.

Showing the server he would disappear and tp to another world and worldedit the builds he wanted to show me. Everytime he wanted to show me a new build he had to stop the server load a new map and "fix" the corrupter chunks. Then he would show me things that were obvious cut and //pasted worldedit. Spawns that werent even worldedited correctly.It would take about 30 mins for him to get a spawn ready. After about 5 hours he still didnt have the things he wanted to show me. The entire thing was shady, after showing me the fake builds I said I had to leave. He told me to send him the money right then accept his tos and then he'd finish and send me the files later.

"can you accept the tos and send the payment now and once its finished ill upload it to media fire and send the link to you?"

Heres a screenshot of the purpleprison spawn he stole at ip 167.114.102.206 and the second screenshot is purpleprison.net
What was the price that he offered you for the setup?

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources

How is this a scam. I have other builds. Now i told you that the world "Purple" was given by a builder. The other maps where build by either me or another builders on that server. This is not a scam nor was it never. The files did not take 5 hours to upload as the server was down for a good bit of the time. This was not a scam nor was it intended to be when you would have received your files. As stated in the TOS. If you thought you where being scammed then you could have charged back but this is not a scam and you where wrong about me "Stealing" Maps because that is observed.[DOUBLEPOST=1425444648,1425444547][/DOUBLEPOST]
what server? Wondering if all of this is true because planning on buying it...[DOUBLEPOST=1425443668,1425443410][/DOUBLEPOST]
What was the price that he offered you for the setup?

He was asking about builds, this was not the setup this was builds. Now as i said before the world "Purple" was goven by one of my builds who had said he made it. I will look into "Purple Prison" as i have never heard of it. If stolen the builder will be removed form all server activity.[DOUBLEPOST=1425449323][/DOUBLEPOST]
How is this a scam. I have other builds. Now i told you that the world "Purple" was given by a builder. The other maps where build by either me or another builders on that server. This is not a scam nor was it never. The files did not take 5 hours to upload as the server was down for a good bit of the time. This was not a scam nor was it intended to be when you would have received your files. As stated in the TOS. If you thought you where being scammed then you could have charged back but this is not a scam and you where wrong about me "Stealing" Maps because that is observed.[DOUBLEPOST=1425444648,1425444547][/DOUBLEPOST]

He was asking about builds, this was not the setup this was builds. Now as i said before the world "Purple" was goven by one of my builds who had said he made it. I will look into "Purple Prison" as i have never heard of it. If stolen the builder will be removed form all server activity.

As for the builder, I have looked into purple prison and the spawn is exactly the same as the one sent to me. I am very sorry to hear that he downloaded a world and ha has been fired and not paid for that job.I am happy someone was abke to catach that before the server owner did! Thank you for posting about it and i would appricate you removing your post about us being a scam as we are not. :)

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.