Status
This thread has been locked.

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Hello MC Market,
Today I am selling an absolutely huge hub server spawn I bought a couple years ago and never used. The spawn is about 300x500 measuring with my eye only.... So I could be wrong. I was going to use this in my server a very long time ago, but never used it.. The map was way to big for me to open in plain MineCraft so I used mcedit, I know that mcedit looks terrible and all... but its the only thing I could provide some pictures with.
e6OCaoQ.jpg

mSktsEy.png
hE32KJm.png

54gpdbR.jpg

z5OZV7b.png

5twNknI.jpg
SBkCDnA.png

eC99icR.jpg
ezDAvvH.png
8wvF2Q9.png

The map is just.... huge, it looks nice on both sides, the inside and the outside.. It is a very very nice hub spawn and would really look nice on a server that wants to show off on size. The hub has 5 portals, but more could be added...

Starting bid is: $60

But I am looking to get at least $100!

Again sorry for the terrible mcedit screenshots.... Its the only thing I could use to load up the map.

Imgur album:
http://imgur.com/e6OCaoQ,mSktsEy,hE...V7b,5twNknI,SBkCDnA,eC99icR,ezDAvvH,8wvF2Q9#0

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Sure does, I just never had a use for it, so I am going to sell it, I never used it on my server so its like entirely brand new.

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
The thing was too big, and was very very very laggy on my computer... I am having some guy make some renders at the moment.... This is all I got right now..

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Bump... I could use the money and I am willing to take lower....

Thinkgames

Reactions
Resources
I am willing to take it off your hands right now for $45, just keep in mind that it is blocks inside a virtual game.

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I could sell it for much more, $60 is my bottom dollar....

Its 300x500 which is easily valued at like $100-150...
I can not sell it for any less than $60.
Give me the extra $15 and its yours ;)
just keep in mind that it is blocks inside a virtual game.
People have build teams and sell things like this for 5 times as much...

Thinkgames

Reactions
Resources
How about we go half and half. $50[DOUBLEPOST=1425839912,1425839819][/DOUBLEPOST]Also keep in mind that build teams fully customize the map for your liking. This one is pre-made and may require large adjustments.

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Don't make me raise the price, its worth at least $100....
I can not do $50, Bidding starts at $60!
The map is 300x500 which is worth about $300 to be custom built, the fact I am starting at $60, and am looking to get at least $100 for it is an extreme bargain, the map was NEVER used... its almost brand new.
Also keep in mind that build teams fully customize the map for your liking. This one is pre-made and may require large adjustments.
I really don't care, I am asking for less than half the price of it brand new.

Thinkgames

Reactions
Resources
$55???[DOUBLEPOST=1425848887,1425848541][/DOUBLEPOST]If no one buys it in a couple days just message me on skype and i'll buy it for $50....

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.