Six new Minecraft lego sets coming out...

Status
This thread has been locked.

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Looks like Notch needs a new Ferrari, zzz. I find it incredibly ironic that this is the same company that criticized Oculus VR for selling out. Otherwise these look pretty cool.

j2Xl38c.png

O6e5ysd.png

cb9SJ39.png

1zpTMBD.png

LUfutOH.png

Detc0uM.png

This one is my fav, because it basically says "we're such fucking sell outs that we couldn't even come up with a theme for a 6th set, so heres a bunch of random pieces".

Banned forever. Reason: Excessive violations of rules

Ashour

Reactions
Resources
Lego has the license to do this, Mojang just gets profits. Mojang can't say no unless they cancel the contract buddy.

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Lego has the license to do this, Mojang just gets profits. Mojang can't say no unless they cancel the contract buddy.

And your point? That doesn't invalidate anything I said.

fraud

Banned
Reactions
Resources
This one is my fav, because it basically says "we're such fucking sell outs that we couldn't even come up with a theme for a 6th set, so heres a bunch of random pieces".
The 6th one is an 8 in 1 pack. I think these are awesome I miss the good ol days of playing with legos.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming/Compromised Account

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
The 6th one is an 8 in 1 pack. I think these are awesome I miss the good ol days of playing with legos.

I hope they make a video game based on the Minecraft Lego sets, that would be awesome.

F

Founder

I hope they make a video game based on the Minecraft Lego sets, that would be awesome.
A lego game about a video game.. Ultimate sellout.

If they weren't £30 each or something stupid I'd probably buy them to sit somewhere.

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
A lego game about a video game.. Ultimate sellout.

If they weren't £30 each or something stupid I'd probably buy them to sit somewhere.

Yeah, kinda sad when the toy you license cost more than the game it's based on. I might buy the Enderdragon set, heh.

Last edited:

fraud

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Yeah, kinda sad when the toy you license cost more than the game it's based on. I might by the Enderdragon set, heh.
Although being 16 id love for one of these to sit on my desk lol.. It just sucks how much they are.. Not to mention they are tiny to & can fit in your hand :mad:

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Although being 16 id love for one of these to sit on my desk lol.. It just sucks how much they are.. Not to mention they are tiny to & can fit in your hand :mad:

I honestly would love to build an amazing structure and place it somewhere easily visible.

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

fraud

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'm a little confused on how they are sold. They seem to be very rare & I can only find them on ebay

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.