Discord Early Supporter

CALLBOY

nu
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Never really considered the possibility to sell my Discord account, but I've seen a few people being able to do this because of their "Early Supporter" badge.
Wondering if I could get an appraisal on my current account?
7869c50896e880112a85c93de2a8592b.png
Account includes a hypesquad badge, an early supporter badge and also a hypesquad events badge.

Thanks!

Type
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Evolve

Crypto Exchanger
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Yeah, just won't get much on this forum as people are super cheap here. I can't say what forums pay the best but just search around google. Though be careful as there are plenty of scammers out there. But yeah I get offers 1200+ on my account and it is hypesquad and verified early developer. Accounts with multiple badges sell well cause you obviously can't transfer badges to other accounts. So people want ones with more badges. If someone makes you an offer just use it to leverage other offers.

gridloc

Founder @ Game Gecko
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Easily $700 - Early Supporter is nice, but paired with the Hypesquad badge is really clean. I think you'd have no issue selling it, and while Discord doesn't allow the selling of accounts there is definitely a market for it.

Seroupe

Reactions
Resources
Those badges are kinda rare, I am sure that some people could buy that for at least $500.

solo

Setups, Configurations, Management, and Designs
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Never really considered the possibility to sell my Discord account, but I've seen a few people being able to do this because of their "Early Supporter" badge.
Wondering if I could get an appraisal on my current account?
7869c50896e880112a85c93de2a8592b.png
Account includes a hypesquad badge, an early supporter badge and also a hypesquad events badge.

Thanks!
Gonna need you to add me on discord rq, might have an interesting oppurtunity

solo#0001

Kjell

Manager & writer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
The accounts on mc-market go for about $100-200 sadly but on other forums yeah definitely anywhere between $400-800. They've gone up quite a bit, do keep in mind that it's against discord TOS.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.