This thread has been locked.

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Domain: TheMineFieldNetwork.com

Starting Bid: 1$

Note: I bought this domain thinking only 1 copy ( theminefieldnetwork server ) was being sold to me. Ends up alot of people have it. So this domain is no use to me.

EDIT PROOF:
2wdd5d1.png

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Pixel

Premium
Reactions
Resources
What? If you own the domain, you own the domain. There only is one copy..

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources
What? If you own the domain, you own the domain. There only is one copy..
Files i mean. I was told if i bought this server i would have the rights of it art, builds, etc but i do not. Childish of me i bought the domain after i bought the files. Thats why im selling this domain.

Host is name cheap btw

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming Verringer for steam games.

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources

Jack

Retired Moderator
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
If you don't want it because several other people have the files, why would they want it anymore than you?

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources
If you don't want it because several other people have the files, why would they want it anymore than you?
Incase they want to launch the server.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
No one has the files. So I'm not sure why you are under the impression that you want to sell this because they do.

SinncereTV

Professional Builder
Banned
Reactions
Resources
No one has the files. So I'm not sure why you are under the impression that you want to sell this because they do.
So this guy is lying and doesn't own the server? he said he bought it for "$50" I think not 100% sure

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
So this guy is lying and doesn't own the server? he said he bought it for "$50" I think not 100% sure
I don't know who he is. No one had access to the server files except for Sat.

I would also like to say, the server files only contained builds, no custom plugins or anything to make it worth that amount.

EDIT: And even then now no one has access to them.

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Triggy has it and last i recall you sayed you were giving it away for free after bashing my thread about selling it after all i did buy it from Sat
I don't know who he is. No one had access to the server files except for Sat.

I would also like to say, the server files only contained builds, no custom plugins or anything to make it worth that amount.

EDIT: And even then now no one has access to them.
Are u really going to lie? You were bashing my thread about me selling it. This is old news, i bought the server from sat a while ago for a amount and when i went on here for selling it you came across me saying u were giving these files for free so dont lie at all lool

And if you dont remember ( guarantee you do because your the one who bashed the thread saying you were selling it for free ) i bought the rights of the server, graphics, builds ( no plugins ).
Thats why i bought the domain after buying that

Last edited:

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Triggy has it and last i recall you sayed you were giving it away for free after bashing my thread about selling it after all i did buy it from Sat

Are u really going to lie? You were bashing my thread about me selling it. This is old news, i bought the server from sat a while ago for a amount and when i went on here for selling it you came across me saying u were giving these files for free so dont lie at all lool

And if you dont remember ( guarantee you do because your the one who bashed the thread saying you were selling it for free ) i bought the rights of the server, graphics, builds ( no plugins ).
Thats why i bought the domain after buying that
I said I was giving them away for free, yes. But I never gave them out. To my knowledge, no has access to the panel.

And I honestly don't give a shit if you have the rights, I don't care.

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Pics for proof i bought it

2q8dm5w.png

2e6544h.png

jsg479.png

And this is proof that Sean aka Lethal sold them to trig for free after i bought it from sat because sat won the rights of it in a give away.

24y39ld.png

246quxz.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1425395542,1425395448][/DOUBLEPOST]So now! Lets get back on topic.

Current Bid 1$

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Never actually gave anyone right except to Sat.

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Never actually gave anyone right except to Sat.
Oh my.. I bought the rights off sat, i also bought everything else for 35$. He payed me most of the money back after resizing the panel is not working ( server is suspended ) After be buying it i posted a thread about selling it. I got so much hate from you telling everyone not to buy it and you saying you will give it away for free. ( Dick move but i dont care ) now im selling the domain that i wasted money on because of this. Also what made me even more pissed off is that you gave triggy the rights of the server + everything ( as i posted a pic of it above )

so please let me sell my domain in peace as you ruined my chances of selling the server ( builds, graphics, etc )

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Oh my.. I bought the rights off sat, i also bought everything else for 35$. He payed me most of the money back after resizing the panel is not working ( server is suspended ) After be buying it i posted a thread about selling it. I got so much hate from you telling everyone not to buy it and you saying you will give it away for free. ( Dick move but i dont care ) now im selling the domain that i wasted money on because of this. Also what made me even more pissed off is that you gave triggy the rights of the server + everything ( as i posted a pic of it above )

so please let me sell my domain in peace as you ruined my chances of selling the server ( builds, graphics, etc )
I'm telling people not to buy it because it's not worth it. All you are getting is builds, basically.

I don't give a fuck if you have the rights to it. Go sue me, please. I'll give it to whoever asks, I'm not letting anyone make a profit off of my shit. If you want the builds, contact me.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.