Medium size detailed Prison Mine - SOLD

Status
This thread has been locked.

padvender

Mapmaker
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello, one of my builders asked my If I could sell this prison mine for him, so there it is :)

Size of the mine: 80 x 80
Size of the digging place: 49 x 49

Starting bid: $4
Actual bid: SOLD
Inceresment: $1
BIN: $8

Payment metod: Paypal
Form: Schematic

Feel free to leave some comment so I can tell him what to improve. He is still young, but realy talented. I thrust him that he will be a great builder one day :)

Last edited:

PyroFT

Operations Manager at Reeve Network, LLC
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'll bid 4$

iParis

iParis| Anyone else like memes?
Banned
Reactions
Resources
$5?

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/329406/)

MegaBytes_Management

Banned
Reactions
Resources
8. Bin.

Banned forever. Reason: MineTrade.

TekPK

Reactions
Resources
I assume MB purchased this?

He sent me copies of it instead of the actual builds he was to send. And then scammed me. Unless he resolves our dispute quickly and gives back what is owed I will make this available to whoever wants.

MegaBytes_Management

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I assume MB purchased this?

He sent me copies of it instead of the actual builds he was to send. And then scammed me. Unless he resolves our dispute quickly and gives back what is owed I will make this available to whoever wants.
Ok, bang, proof right there. You said you deleted everything last night.

TekPK

Reactions
Resources
I deleted everything that was a part of our contract. Which did not include a prison mine.

MegaBytes_Management

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I deleted everything that was a part of our contract. Which did not include a prison mine.
Technically, you said while you were deleting the schematics, you noticed that they were mines, not builds.

TekPK

Reactions
Resources
Yes, While I was deleting them because the rest of your server you sent was broken and un-usable, I checked them to see if they were actually what you claim since the rest of your "product" was a scam when I noticed they were not even my build. So I continued deleting the server files but kept a copy of the prison mine saved. since it was not in the contract and at that point you were already scamming me - so I figured I would keep some proof that what you sent was not what was paid for.

Anyways I am not going to argue with you anymore on this, paypal will decide the fate of my money since you are a scumbag. And in the mean time I will limit my interactions with you to just posting my warning on every post you make trying to do business.

Arcrimonia

I create things.
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Yes, While I was deleting them because the rest of your server you sent was broken and un-usable, I checked them to see if they were actually what you claim since the rest of your "product" was a scam when I noticed they were not even my build. So I continued deleting the server files but kept a copy of the prison mine saved. since it was not in the contract and at that point you were already scamming me - so I figured I would keep some proof that what you sent was not what was paid for.

Anyways I am not going to argue with you anymore on this, paypal will decide the fate of my money since you are a scumbag. And in the mean time I will limit my interactions with you to just posting my warning on every post you make trying to do business.
w0t

OptiBrine

Not as active as before.
Supreme
Reactions
Resources

Create a scam report.

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources

Lol bruh.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.