Introduction

ArrowTan

The foolish one
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I don't think I've made a introduction yet.

Oct 20th 2020:
When my admin left me to make his own server I spent 5 nights trying to config a plugin and when I finally understand how a config.yml works I was able to finish and open my first ever server and I remember getting over 20 players which was really great at that time, later on I continued being a server owner till feb and took a break till June and quit at august. Finally at september I had started using mc-market and bought a resource for the first time and hosted a server with it and thats when I realised no ones ever going to join my server from the community I've come from as I've got a bad reputation of being betrayed by my admins and players stopped trusting my server.

Thats when I started uploading resources, I worked on a paintball server setup since October and finally finished it on November 18th (oh god that was a lot of procrastinating) and thats when I started being active on mc-market. Posted more resources. Got my first sale. Was going good until the bump feature came. If you're lucky you get a buyer if you're unlucky its gone. I used to use mc-market as a base advertising and it worked but it seems like I need to extend my advertising now as resources keep coming at top and people don't really see it anymore. Kinda miss the old system where I got a sale as soon as I updated the resource.

Anyways enough of complaining. Nice to meet you all! I'm currently trying to learn Java so I could try posting alot of free & premium plugins as I always wanted to (y)

Finally its been a while year since I've properly started being a configurator.

My english sucks

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Kjell

Manager & writer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources

Oct 20th 2020:
When my admin left me to make his own server I spent 5 nights trying to config a plugin and when I finally understand how a config.yml works I was able to finish and open my first ever server and I remember getting over 20 players which was really great at that time, later on I continued being a server owner till feb and took a break till June and quit at august. Finally at september I had started using mc-market and bought a resource for the first time and hosted a server with it and thats when I realised no ones ever going to join my server from the community I've come from as I've got a bad reputation of being betrayed by my admins and players stopped trusting my server.

Thats when I started uploading resources, I worked on a paintball server setup since October and finally finished it on November 18th (oh god that was a lot of procrastinating) and thats when I started being active on mc-market. Posted more resources. Got my first sale. Was going good until the bump feature came. If you're lucky you get a buyer if you're unlucky its gone. I used to use mc-market as a base advertising and it worked but it seems like I need to extend my advertising now as resources keep coming at top and people don't really see it anymore. Kinda miss the old system where I got a sale as soon as I updated the resource.

Anyways enough of complaining. Nice to meet you all! I'm currently trying to learn Java so I could try posting alot of free & premium plugins as I always wanted to (y)

My english sucks

I've seen you around quite a bit but still, welcome and nice introduction. :D

Uluro

Supreme
Reactions
Resources

Oct 20th 2020:

My english sucks

g'day!

Welcome to MC-Market. Hope you have a fantastic time while browsing through MCM. (i know that you're not considered new but like hehe)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to start a conversation with me!
Regards,
Uluro

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.