Analyse.net - MCM's Hottest Minecraft Server Analytics Solution

Octanna

Premium
Reactions
Resources

Hey there!

We're from Analyse, a new Minecraft server analytics platform that launched 2 months ago and is already used by hundreds of servers.

Like you, I was frustrated with the current solutions out there. They were all self-hosted, clunky, hard to use and maintain—and took time away from actually growing my server. I wanted something different: an easy-to-use dashboard that would give me insight into my community and what they were doing. And I wanted it to be instant and reliable.

So we built that! We have an ultra-fast database infrastructure, so dashboards are always instant. And now you can try it for 14 days risk free—and if you love it as much as everyone else seems to, it's only $4.99 a month thereafter (no credit card required).

For more information, visit us at
https://analyse.net/. We hope to see you there soon!

Type
Offering
Exclusivity
  1. Non-exclusive
Server software
  1. Bukkit
  2. Spigot
  3. Paper
  4. Bungee
Supported versions
  1. 1.8
  2. 1.9
  3. 1.10
  4. 1.11
  5. 1.12
  6. 1.13
  7. 1.14
  8. 1.15
  9. 1.16
  10. 1.17
  11. 1.18
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Octanna

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Convince me why I should pay $5 a month rather than saving $60 a year using Plan?
Hey Robin, check out our Plan Analytics page that covers this in more detail.

The TL;DR is that we don’t need to convince you, if you care about growing a server, you shouldn’t be focusing on maintaining insecure software. Forget taking up valuable memory, where you’ll eventually face a bottleneck.

We are also considering a free plan soon :)

Last edited:

Aaron

Graphic Designer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Do you have a demo for the dashboard? Looks interesting but would rather have a demo dashboard to look through rather than having to get it set up on my server before I know if I even like it.

Octanna

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Do you have a demo for the dashboard? Looks interesting but would rather have a demo dashboard to look through rather than having to get it set up on my server before I know if I even like it.
Hey buddy, not currently but that is on the to do list. I’ll aim to record a video perhaps soon to throw up that demos it, otherwise feel free to sign up for a 14d trial - we don’t require payment or anything.

Incomprehensibl

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Convince me why I should pay $5 a month rather than saving $60 a year using Plan?
If you are like a lot of server owners who need to track joins, this is a life-saver if you don't have much experience coding

Cooleg

Premium
Reactions
Resources
What is the use of these sort of programs anyways, what does it really help with? Thats what I'm confused about.

Octanna

Premium
Reactions
Resources
What is the use of these sort of programs anyways, what does it really help with? Thats what I'm confused about.
Thanks for your reply! Analytics in general are extremely useful, if helps gain a better understanding of how something is performing.

I use web analytics for example, to find where people come from, how long they stay etc. With Minecraft, it’s useful to know where they come from (country & domain), how long they stay for, your peak count.

Even other factors like when you’ve got the most sessions, it helps to know when your server is popular so you can host events then.

Plus we are planning to add new analytics, as an owner it helps you to grow your server. You know where to look, see progress etc.

Hope it helps :)

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.