Offering Psychz Networks - 6 Continents - 14 Cities Starting @ $69/month - Moscow Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Verified Other Hosting' started by Psychz-Jimmy, Mar 3, 2015.

1. drizzy.vip

drizzy.vip Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +82
    Take notes kids, this is how Psychz handle huge fuck-ups. Who needs accountability when you can just ignore people and hope they forget. It's basically a proven strategy for Psychz.

We're spending thousands with these fools, and their support team is as careless as Psychz-Jimmy demonstrates in this thread.

This is why you should NOT use Psychz.
    Cheaper & better solution: https://us.ovhcloud.com/
    (responsive support included!)

(I'm not being paid by OVH to say this. I'm speaking from extensive
    experience with both providers)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. bonzi7

bonzi7 catch the wave Banned

Minecraft Accounts: bonzi7
    Reactions:
    +241
    You're saying OVH has responsive support?
    Don't make me laugh.
    They're a budget host and you get budget support & budget DDoS mitigation.

Banned Forever For: Creating Multiple Accounts (takebudday, https://www.mc-market.org/members/92393/)
  3. drizzy.vip

Reactions:
    +82
    OVH World & OVH USA are separate companies, and OVH USA has very responsive support. OVH World has slowly been improving their support, though - and they now have UK, Canada, etc. based support teams, and each account gets a rep who speaks your local language.

Sure OVH wont hold your hand, but if there is anything wrong on their end and you give them reasonable evidence to support your claims, they fix shit fast. The good thing is, you rarely encounter issues they don't already know about in the first place through their vigorous monitoring.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. drizzy.vip

Reactions:
    +82
    Hey Jimmy, we're seeing outages again at Dallas - we wont get any explanation anywhere else so what happened this time?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 2, 2019 ---
    [​IMG]
    Outage seemed interval based but fixed ~5 minutes ago? Who knows

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  5. OP
    OP
    Psychz-Jimmy

Psychz-Jimmy Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +121
    It's up to our colo customers to order redundancy, we have it available for them but it's up to them in the end.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. OSTKCabal

OSTKCabal I run Ready2Frag. Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +59
    As if that excuses downtime and a complete lack of explanation for it? Every host on the planet has issues from time to time, it's how you acknowledge it and look to fix it that matters.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Psychz-Jimmy

Reactions:
    +121
    What are you referring to? You don't have any active services with us.

8. OSTKCabal

Reactions:
    +59
    But we did, and I've plenty of friends who use your services that feel rather screwed by your quality of service and lack of communication.

I'd urge you to read a page or two back for our story of Psychz. If you have a legitimate response for the string of problems we had, I'm all ears. Until now, you've largely ignored us as much as humanly possible. That includes when we had an active service.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Psychz-Jimmy

Reactions:
    +121
    Sorry, don't remember. If you don't have any sales related questions, please refrain from derailing this thread.

10. OSTKCabal

Reactions:
    +59
    Here you have it, folks. The attitude of a provider that doesn't give a single shit about you, your service, support, or anything in between.

The claims we're making are factual. They're our experience with your service. I'm perfectly happy, if necessary, to post 16 screenshots worth of conversations with high-ranking members of your staff team. What those screenshots will show - if you'd like me to publish them - is multi-day delays to responses, the President of Psychz admitting to lying to us about a solution, and overall lack of care about a situation that was causing significant quality of service issues in a production environment.

This is not how you respond to these things. First rule of PR is to control the story as much as possible. If you even cared a little bit, you'd offer to review our case and have a legitimate response. But you, a senior member of Psychz's sales and PR "teams", seem to not care enough to do even that correctly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Psychz-Jimmy

Reactions:
    +121
    I'm not sure what you want from us since you don't have active services with us. You already moved one from us so what's the point of this?

12. OSTKCabal

Reactions:
    +59
    To share our experience with your service, above all else, including your innate inability to respond to anything professionally. At this point, you've just managed to piss me off - so believe me when I say this: every opportunity I get, I will share our experience with your service. I will share our experience with your lack of care in this thread. I will share our conversations with your senior staff. All as an effort to not let anyone else go through what we did.

All I really wanted, and all I really asked for, is a review of our case in the hopes we might finally get a real explanation for why we had the issues we did. Maybe a legitimate response so you can help gain a bit of trust back from those who read your reviews. It might've even gotten me off this negative review kick, but now I just feel you deserve it.

13. OP
    OP
    Psychz-Jimmy

Reactions:
    +121
    You weren't happy with our services and you found a provider that met your needs.

Best of luck to you :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. drizzy.vip

Reactions:
    +82
    I have a sales question - how do I apply my credit? I got credit added to my account because you guys screwed some shit up, and I don't see anywhere to apply it
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 17, 2019 at 2:43 AM ---
    The service interruption I was talking about impacted both colo & non-colo fyi, maybe you guys should get a status page or something :)

I'm yet to see Psychz explain a single one of their outages. They don't communicate at all.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019 at 2:45 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Psychz-Jimmy

Reactions:
    +121
    Please open a ticket if you need assistance applying the credit.

If you need a RFO you can open a ticket as well.

16. drizzy.vip

Reactions:
    +82
    is there any public uptime/weather map page?

17. OP
    OP
    Psychz-Jimmy

Reactions:
    +121
    Not at this time, but we're working on adding it to the client area in the next update.

18. drizzy.vip

Reactions:
    +82
    Is there any sort of public update log/blog?