Discord Moderator User | Moderation & Management Services

Shlomi

Mod Communities @ Discord
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone, I've been thinking of making this service here over at MC-M.

I'm nitro, I've been using Discord since Nov 4th 2016, been taking place in community moderation & management for a variety of servers such as Spacestation Gaming https://twitter.com/Spacestation
Pulse Clan https://twitter.com/The_Pulse_Clan Rocket League https://twitter.com/RocketLeague and previous large communities!

Overall I've taken care of more than 4,000,000 members within Discord and I am willing to expand my knowledge here at MC Market with professional services for servers in need of qualified moderation/management. I'm willing to discuss my services in a better form on Discord, write your Discord names down below and I'll contact you if interested.

My services:

Weekly
Moderator activities: 70$ no matter of server size. (PRICE CAN EASILY BE NEGOTIATED TO EVEN A LOW PRICE IF YOUR SERVER IS SMALL)
Weekly
Community Manager activities: $130 no matter of server size. (PRICE CAN EASILY BE NEGOTIATED TO EVEN A LOW PRICE IF YOUR SERVER IS SMALL)

I also offer the creation of servers, or editing/making of current servers great again with channel organization, bot management, rules writing, and such to make your server look at pleasing as possible for the eye.

Creation of a new server from zero - $30 (This includes all needed channels, channel perms, roles, rules channel, bots added & set-up for the server)
Writing professionally made rules - $5
Bot Master - $15 This includes me inviting and adding the top bots that are being used for the biggest Discord servers and setting them up for your server's liking.
Have any requests in particular? I'm open to offers. Write down your Discord and we will discuss this better privately on Discord or on this server's DMs!

Looking forward to working with you all!
View attachment 506288

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

JasmeowTheCat

Systems Administrator
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Once you pass the exam, you'd become a verified Discord Moderator...
I honestly didn't know this. It puts a badge on your profile or something? Just feels like a token of "I am a moderator who sits at home all day and eats snacks as a weeb Discord admin". Sorry, that application screams that out to me to become "Verified" means the above.

Last edited:

SamsungRemotePC

Reactions
Resources
I honestly didn't know this. It puts a badge on your profile or something? Just feels like a token of "I am a moderator who sits at home all day and eats snacks as a weeb Discord admin". Sorry, that application screams that out to me to become "Verified" means the above.
Yep! A badge is placed on your profile and you get in their Moderator verified Discord!

JasmeowTheCat

Systems Administrator
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Yep! A badge is placed on your profile and you get in their Moderator verified Discord!
Jesus christ, I did not know this. Alright, time to apply LMFAO. I am not trashing this users thread by the way, honestly I am interested in this new fangled fangirl base of Discord's "moderators." Like, Jesus.

Shlomi

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Jesus christ, I did not know this. Alright, time to apply LMFAO. I am not trashing this users thread by the way, honestly I am interested in this new fangled fangirl base of Discord's "moderators." Like, Jesus.
Exactly like said in the above :)
1651761175462.png

Shlomi

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Oh... god. hahah! That's actually cringe, awesome, interesting and weird. "Yay! Gold star, I am a guuud moderator!"
Pretty much.. :D Although let me tell you that the chances to pass the exam are very slim. Possible? but slim.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.