Rolex Submariner (All Black) 1:1 clone, with replica swiss movement.

Arik

System Admin
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Yeah so the other day I got scammed whilst trading for a Rolex, ended up with a replica and not sure how much they go for, the watch is essentially a 1:1 replica, besides the movement which is japanese instead of swiss. Been searching online and on some notable replica forums prices vary from $200-$1,500 so was wondering what this one is worth.

A few details to note:
  • The watch basically looks authentic in terms of fonts, design and functionality.
  • Automatic movement (doesn't make a ticking noise, and the hand glides rather then ticks)
  • All black with metal chain link
  • Quite heavy
  • Bezel rotates
  • Crown works as a real one should (changing the time & date, as well as locking it into place)
  • Has all Rolex stamps, engraving where they should be with the right font (or close enough)
The watch is essentially indistinguishable from the real thing, and what I was told by the authorised rolex dealer was that the watch is essentially a 1:1 clone but instead of swiss movement it uses a japanese movement, but other then that to a normal person, it would seem like the real thing.

Type
  1. Other

Attachments

• IMG_4889.jpg
    IMG_4889.jpg
    576.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4892.jpg
    IMG_4892.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4890.jpg
    IMG_4890.jpg
    721.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4888.jpg
    IMG_4888.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

.-Void-.

Divide By Zero™ CEO
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Yeah so the other day I got scammed whilst trading for a Rolex, ended up with a replica and not sure how much they go for, the watch is essentially a 1:1 replica, besides the movement which is japanese instead of swiss. Been searching online and on some notable replica forums prices vary from $200-$1,500 so was wondering what this one is worth.

A few details to note:
  • The watch basically looks authentic in terms of fonts, design and functionality.
  • Automatic movement (doesn't make a ticking noise, and the hand glides rather then ticks)
  • All black with metal chain link
  • Quite heavy
  • Bezel rotates
  • Crown works as a real one should (changing the time & date, as well as locking it into place)
  • Has all Rolex stamps, engraving where they should be with the right font (or close enough)
The watch is essentially indistinguishable from the real thing, and what I was told by the authorised rolex dealer was that the watch is essentially a 1:1 clone but instead of swiss movement it uses a japanese movement, but other then that to a normal person, it would seem like the real thing.
Good luck. Never seen someone selling a watch on here before XD

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.