3x Tempest.net 4GB Minecraft Servers (2 Months)

Status
This thread has been locked.

Bushhy

Customer Success @ Tempest.net
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Username: Bushhy

3x Tempest.net 4GB Minecraft Servers (2 Months)

Prize Tempest.net 4GB Minecraft Server for 2 Months

Requirements and other information To enter, the team at Tempest would like to know what you look for when choosing a new hosting provider. We would like to hear the 3 most important things to you when it comes to choosing.

Pricing? DDoS Protection? Anything that makes you either trust, or distrust providers!

End date May 16, 2022

Are you providing the prize on the end date? Yes

Yes

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

OverdoseGaming

Reactions
Resources
When I'm looking for a new hosting provider I always check the Pricing, Hardware and DDoS Protection because for Hardware you want it to have the best possible hardware so you have less lag on your servers, for Pricing you want it to be bang for your buck and not too expensive and lastly DDoS Protection so you can protect your servers from attacks with minimal downtime. Tbh there is more than 3 important things when choosing a new hosting provider such as Customer Service, Location, Reputation, Easy Access Panels, Features, etc.

PaloPil

Reactions
Resources
When I choose a new hosting provider I first look for pricing. I also look for server performances. Finally, I look for panel ergonomy to have a nice interface.

Bayleeee

Minecraft Server Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
When i choose a new hosting provider i look for the qualitly of the machines they provide / service and the performance

Amphetamine

Amphetamine#8888
Banned
Reactions
Resources
There are multiple things that I am looking at when looking for a hosting provider. Things such as:
  1. DDoS Protection. Everyone wants to have their server protected from any kind of attacks, and the most common attack in the Minecraft server world, are DDoS attacks. Therefore. I would definitely check the info about the host’s DDoS Protection.
  2. Hardware. If the hardware is poor, I would definitely look for another host. I believe that all customers should get good hardware depending on the pricing.
  3. Uptime SLA. If the host always has temporary outages on their server which is obviously the host’s fault, I’ll just move to another host with an SLA which guarantees their server’s uptime.
  4. Control Panel. This may be my own personal opinion, however, I prefer the Pterodactyl Panel due to how easy-to-use it is as well as how customizable it is. I would like everything to be easily found.
  5. Registered or Not. What makes me trust a hosting provider even more is if it is a registered company.
  6. Company’s Age. There’s been a ton of hosting providers that have only been around for a couple of months. I would want my hosting provider to be at least a year old.
  7. Reviews. It’s best to have a trustpilot site that shows customer’s reviews and their experiences. From this I can view what other people think, what are the positives about it and whatnot.
  8. Support. I dislike it so much when I have a ”small” issue with the host such as when I want a simple extra port or database added to my server. I want this to be done as quickly as possible instead of waiting 24+ hours for this change.
  9. Active Staff. This is only if the host has a public discord server. I would like to interact with the staff members and get simple questions answered if I have any without the need of opening a ticket.
  10. Server Locations. Some people prefer their server to be located in the US, some in EU, so having this ability to have a wide range of choice is a nice feature to have.
  11. Site. Personal opinion again. If the site is modern and has a nice feel to it then as a customer it definitely makes me want to be a part of that.
I hope this helped at least a little bit and gives you even more ideas on what potential customers are looking for in a host. ❤️

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (Slipe, https://www.mc-market.org/members/229451/)

Bushhy

Customer Success @ Tempest.net
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This giveaway is closing in 3 hours at 12:00 EST.
Post automatically merged:

Amphetamine
Bayleeee
OverdoseGaming

Congratulations! If you all could please message me here on MC-Market with your Discord ID, I will be in contact with you three!

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.