☄️ SonaPrison ☄️ Looking for Staff Members | Helpers, Moderators, Administrators ☄️

Amphetamine

Amphetamine#8888
Banned
Reactions
Resources
ATTENTION! The server is expected to be releasing in 1 - 2 months as it is still in heavy development. This post is made ahead of time and accepted applicants will be contacted later.

We've entered MC-Market.
Description
SonaPrison is currently recruiting Staff Members to join the team! We have positions such as Helper, Moderator, and Administrator. As a staff member here at SonaPrison, no two days are ever the same!

The positions as of now are completely voluntary, however, that does not mean that you would not be receiving any benefits. We offer competitive benefits consisting of amazing perks even outside of the Minecraft world. Depending on your performance on the team, you would be receiving perks such as the following.
  • Free Discord Nitro;
  • Free Spotify / Apple Music;
  • Amazing career advancement opportunities;
  • Working fully remote from your home;
  • Compensation for glasses or contacts.

• Applicants must be over the age of 16 (admins and above must be over the age of 18);
  • Fluent in the English language both verbally and written;
  • Ability to contribute at least 8 hours a week to the position;
  • Have access to a Microphone;
  • Have previous experience with the Prison gamemode;
  • Admins and above must be able to sign an NDA;
  • You have a helpful, friendly, and optimistic attitude.

As you'd most likely expect, each position comes with different tasks and responsibilities. We've compiled a small summary of some of the duties that you would be having depending on the position you'd be applying for.

🔰 Helper
  • Welcomes new players and point them out in the right direction if they have any questions or concerns;
  • Actively searches for players in-game who are using client modifications that give them an advantage over other players and reporting them to the moderators;
  • Moderates the communication channels both in discord as well as in-game;
  • Handles the General Support Tickets on the discord server.

⚙️ Moderator
  • Assists Helpers with their duties as well as fulfilling them when necessary;
  • Gathers players' feedback and possibly reporting them to the development and/or management team;
  • Enforces the server's rules and deal out punishments by using the Infraction Table;
  • Processes the punishments by collecting evidence and making a report about the punishment.

⚜️ Administrator
  • Assists Moderators with their duties as well as fulfilling them when necessary;
  • Performs regular check-ups for staff inactivity and problems;
  • Makes sure that all staff members do their duties accordingly;
  • Determines the punishment scale for offenses;
  • Helps and organizes community events;
  • Handles the General & Billing Support Tickets on the discord server.

If you feel that you are the perfect fit for any of these roles, please do leave your application for us to review here: https://bit.ly/3l2agYm

Type
Requesting
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

MeoowYT

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I'd recommend not having the admin to have an age limit of 18+, as there are some people, even 14 years old I know that do and know much more than an 18 year old.

Amphetamine

Amphetamine#8888
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'd recommend not having the admin to have an age limit of 18+, as there are some people, even 14 years old I know that do and know much more than an 18 year old.
Appreciate the feedback and I couldn’t agree with you more! However, the reasoning behind is that the administrators working at SonaPrison are required to sign an NDA prior to working with us to prevent possible abuse.

We may consider changing this in the future as it is also possible for a parent or a guardian to sign the NDA behalf of their kid.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (Slipe, https://www.mc-market.org/members/229451/)

MeoowYT

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Appreciate the feedback and I couldn’t agree with you more! However, the reasoning behind is that the administrators working at SonaPrison are required to sign an NDA prior to working with us to prevent possible abuse.

We may consider changing this in the future as it is also possible for a parent or a guardian to sign the NDA behalf of their kid.
Yep Indeed, I was thinking of applying for Administrator, but due to me not being above 18 years old I do not meet one of your requirements, I do have someone that can sign for me though if needed.

Amphetamine

Amphetamine#8888
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Yep Indeed, I was thinking of applying for Administrator, but due to me not being above 18 years old I do not meet one of your requirements, I do have someone that can sign for me though if needed.
Glad to hear that!

As these are not ”hard-set” requirements which means that we may make exceptions for some applicants and I definitely encourage you to leave an application for the position. 😇

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (Slipe, https://www.mc-market.org/members/229451/)

MeoowYT

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Glad to hear that!

As these are not ”hard-set” requirements which means that we may make exceptions for some applicants and I definitely encourage you to leave an application for the position. 😇
Alright <3
Post automatically merged:

Glad to hear that!

Does my own server count? It's not full time and it's just a bit of developement
1652384625414.png

Last edited:

ntm

Java- && Go Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources

These NDA's don't mean anything. If someone breaks it you're going to be standing their being able to do nothing.

Amphetamine

Amphetamine#8888
Banned
Reactions
Resources
These NDA's don't mean anything. If someone breaks it you're going to be standing their being able to do nothing.
If you do not own a company then this is indeed true.

Ambrosia

hmmmm
Premium
Reactions
Resources
NDAs do mean something when they've set up their business correctly and have proper contracts and have consulted a lawyer who has done this & helped them in their state. 90% of the time they don't mean anything on here though, since they're not binding and people just rip them off-site for free and think that they actually do anything. Not to mention you'll need to have money to even do anything with a binding NDA if someone were to break one of the terms.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.