ATTENTION! The server is expected to be releasing in 1 - 2 months as it is still in heavy development. This post is made ahead of time and accepted applicants will be contacted later.
We've entered MC-Market.Description
SonaPrison is currently recruiting Staff Members to join the team! We have positions such as Helper, Moderator, and Administrator. As a staff member here at SonaPrison, no two days are ever the same!
The positions as of now are completely voluntary, however, that does not mean that you would not be receiving any benefits. We offer competitive benefits consisting of amazing perks even outside of the Minecraft world. Depending on your performance on the team, you would be receiving perks such as the following.
- Free Discord Nitro;
- Free Spotify / Apple Music;
- Amazing career advancement opportunities;
- Working fully remote from your home;
- Compensation for glasses or contacts.
- Applicants must be over the age of 16 (admins and above must be over the age of 18);
- Fluent in the English language both verbally and written;
- Ability to contribute at least 8 hours a week to the position;
- Have access to a Microphone;
- Have previous experience with the Prison gamemode;
- Admins and above must be able to sign an NDA;
- You have a helpful, friendly, and optimistic attitude.
As you'd most likely expect, each position comes with different tasks and responsibilities. We've compiled a small summary of some of the duties that you would be having depending on the position you'd be applying for.
- Welcomes new players and point them out in the right direction if they have any questions or concerns;
- Actively searches for players in-game who are using client modifications that give them an advantage over other players and reporting them to the moderators;
- Moderates the communication channels both in discord as well as in-game;
- Handles the General Support Tickets on the discord server.
- Assists Helpers with their duties as well as fulfilling them when necessary;
- Gathers players' feedback and possibly reporting them to the development and/or management team;
- Enforces the server's rules and deal out punishments by using the Infraction Table;
- Processes the punishments by collecting evidence and making a report about the punishment.
- Assists Moderators with their duties as well as fulfilling them when necessary;
- Performs regular check-ups for staff inactivity and problems;
- Makes sure that all staff members do their duties accordingly;
- Determines the punishment scale for offenses;
- Helps and organizes community events;
- Handles the General & Billing Support Tickets on the discord server.
If you feel that you are the perfect fit for any of these roles, please do leave your application for us to review here: https://bit.ly/3l2agYm