Add a server player count to your website

mb1552

Reactions
Resources
Hey, wanted to share a video I just made on how to add a server player count to your website using javascript.

There is also source code in the description, if you need a simple static website.

I want to share it with this community because I was born out of this community. Also, I feel like there are developers in this forum/subforum that maybe could comment on my tutorial. It's only my second.

Thanks!

Side note, if this is completely left field & doesn't belong anywhere on MCM let me know! Can't be breaking any rules.

Type
Offering
Exclusivity
  1. Non-exclusive
Website type
Standalone
Platform
  1. Other
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

mb1552

Reactions
Resources
Sarcasm may have been implied.

You're posting a non product in the product section m8, nice you're sharing it, just wrong section

Hey, assumed it's still a product, even if it's free.

Where would you recommend me sharing the good word of simple JavaScript integrations coming to a website near you?

Mikkel

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Hey, assumed it's still a product, even if it's free.

Where would you recommend me sharing the good word of simple JavaScript integrations coming to a website near you?
Category description for Websites which this thread is in clearly says "Buy or Sell established or new websites"

It's not a product that's for sale, but a tutorial on how to make a player count so it should be self-explanatory that it doesn't belong in a product sale subcategory. While it doesn't fit in any section, if u must post it, then i'd suggest you upload the files you mentioned as a resource and clearly mark it free in the title and link the video there and then make a post in https://www.mc-market.org/forums/other-services/ which is probably the closest fit for it and again make it clear it's a free and link to your video and resource there too.

mb1552

Reactions
Resources
Category description for Websites which this thread is in clearly says "Buy or Sell established or new websites"

It's not a product that's for sale, but a tutorial on how to make a player count so it should be self-explanatory that it doesn't belong in a product sale subcategory. While it doesn't fit in any section, if u must post it, then i'd suggest you upload the files you mentioned as a resource and clearly mark it free in the title and link the video there and then make a post in https://www.mc-market.org/forums/other-services/ which is probably the closest fit for it and again make it clear it's a free and link to your video and resource there too.
Upon further review, inspection, and scrutiny; my legal time advised me to post in general discussion.

I saw another tutorial series in that forum & had positive reception.

Will direct future operations that direction.

Mikkel

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Upon further review, inspection, and scrutiny; my legal time advised me to post in general discussion.

I saw another tutorial series in that forum & had positive reception.

Will direct future operations that direction.
that'd work too tbh

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.