Requesting currency conversion plugin

Status
This thread has been locked.

NaxxosMC

Reactions
Resources
I'm looking for a plugin that would allow players to exchange diamonds for currency at a static rate to a global bank.
I.E 1 diamond for 100$ OR 100$ for 1 diamond. The bank would store the amount of diamonds/money players put into
it and would only give money/diamonds if the global bank has enough diamonds/money

Intended version is for 1.18.2 (Purpur) and beyond, plugin does not have to be exclusive. Would need to support vault and come with
a language file or a config to allow for editing of relevant chat messages. Plugin would have storage options for MySQL and
SQLite if applicable.

No hard budget or time frame, PM me on MCM or preferably on discord @CVRS3D#4932

Commands:
- /exchange (aliase /e)
+ Permission : exchange.player
+ Pulls up a help message
- /e diamond <argument>
+ Trade diamonds for money based on the argument type, sends a message to the player of the transaction & their balance
+ Argument types : amount (a specific amount), hand (the amount in the player's hand), all (all diamonds in the player's inventory)
-/e money <arguments>
+ Trade money for diamonds
+ Argument types :amount (of currency), sends a message to the player of the transaction & their balance
- /e info
+ sends a message to the player informing them of the exchange rate and supply of diamond/money in the bank
- /e diamond supply <amount>
+ Permission : exchange.admin
+ Sets the global bank's diamond supply
- /e money supply <amount>
+ Permission : exchange.admin
+ Sets the global bank's money supply

Type
Requesting
Exclusivity
  1. Non-exclusive
Server software
  1. Other
Supported versions
  1. 1.18
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.