$10 Paypal > Itunes Giftcard

xYoxa

Divide By Zero™ CEO
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello all! I'm looking for a longterm partnership with someone that has access to buying itunes giftcards
I can't connect my paypal to my apple ID as my Apple ID & Paypal region are both differnt. I can't change my apple ID because it wouldn't support paypals payment method
I'm looking to pay someone in paypal for digital itunes giftcards. (Codes must work in the USA)

My paypal does not allow me to do f&f in my current region so g&s will only be sent to you. (I will pay for fees)
$10 Itunes giftcard = $11 paypal for you
only accepting paypal!!

If you can do this for me please add me: xYoxa#1569 (Must have good reputation on this site [Not looking to get scammed by stupids])

Not sure if I'm supposed to post this thread elsewhere.

Type
Requesting
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Andy B.

A boi
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Would you be willing to do crypto instead? I feel like only offering G&S paypal is a big flag that this is probably a scam.

xYoxa

Divide By Zero™ CEO
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Would you be willing to do crypto instead? I feel like only offering G&S paypal is a big flag that this is probably a scam.
Don't have crypto. No idea how it works either. Looking to build trust. We can start with small amounts like $2 ect.. if you'd like
Post automatically merged:

Just wanna spend on a game I like XD

YeahitsMe

Trader :)
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Hello all! I'm looking for a longterm partnership with someone that has access to buying itunes giftcards
I can't connect my paypal to my apple ID as my Apple ID & Paypal region are both differnt. I can't change my apple ID because it wouldn't support paypals payment method
I'm looking to pay someone in paypal for digital itunes giftcards. (Codes must work in the USA)

My paypal does not allow me to do f&f in my current region so g&s will only be sent to you. (I will pay for fees)
$10 Itunes giftcard = $11 paypal for you
only accepting paypal!!

If you can do this for me please add me: xYoxa#1569 (Must have good reputation on this site [Not looking to get scammed by stupids])

Not sure if I'm supposed to post this thread elsewhere.
Added

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.