What’s a good hosting for a dev server?

kirbs

Reactions
Resources
considering mcprohosting later on but i think it’s a tad expensive for a dev server.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

xYoxa

Divide By Zero™ CEO
Premium
Reactions
Resources
considering mcprohosting later on but i think it’s a tad expensive for a dev server.
Pebblehost,Heavynode & EnviroMC these are the best in my opinion.

Pebblehost: For Budget server | I don't recommand Preminum Plans
HeavyNode: Big Servers | Has bad support with business days...
EnviroMC: Big servers | Has good support but is a small host

Kalinox

Ethera Owner
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
For Development purposes, you shouldn't need something heavy, quite small actually. I'd recommend simply self hosting considering you don't expect having many players online if at all other than yourself. If you do need a Host Provider, I'd be glad to provide my Hosting services to you at 1$ per GB of ram. Kalinox#0001

xYoxa

Divide By Zero™ CEO
Premium
Reactions
Resources
For Development purposes, you shouldn't need something heavy, quite small actually. I'd recommend simply self hosting considering you don't expect having many players online if at all other than yourself. If you do need a Host Provider, I'd be glad to provide my Hosting services to you at 1$ per GB of ram. Kalinox#0001
Urgh. Just let the guy use pebblehost. It has everything why are you advertising your host when pebblehosts budget is prob x10 better than yours.

kirbs

Reactions
Resources
Pebblehost,Heavynode & EnviroMC these are the best in my opinion.

Pebblehost: For Budget server | I don't recommand Preminum Plans
HeavyNode: Big Servers | Has bad support with business days...
EnviroMC: Big servers | Has good support but is a small host
Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you will keep you in mind!

Kalinox

Ethera Owner
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Not making any. But what could you have thats better than pebblehosts options?? Honestly had a very bad past with hosts like yours. Was dumb and went for them like shockbyte ect..
Each Host Provider has their pros and cons. It's sort of the equivalent of looking for a car from multiple dealers. It really depends on what your budget is and what kind of engine you're aiming for.

At the time being, we only provide shared hosting. VPS upon request and Dedicated in the future.

We're legitimate as we're incorporated in Dalaware.

We provide additional features giving Minecraft servers more traffic/exposure.

Here's a CPU Single Thread rating comparison between PebbleHost's and Ethera Hosting at 1$ per GB of ram. Ours is slightly faster. Although it is, PebbleHost might have more locations to offer as well as additional options. As I mentioned, each Host Provider has their pros/cons.
1652540825866.png

Either way, we've sold out, we've already ordered an extra 256GB of ram which will probably arrive between May 16th to the 28th.

Best of luck to the person looking for a server. As I mentioned, self hosting seems to be the best solution for them since they aren't looking to have a playerbase.

Last edited:

KudaXD

Pro Minecraft Developer & Configurator
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
ReviveNode.

You can get a premium server for a budget price. Like for example, PebbleHost has budget servers for budget prices and they have premium servers for more expensive, ReviveNode has the same prices as PebbleHost's Budget servers except runs on Premium Hardware!

UElitez

Clovux - Hosting Provider
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
We're running a $1/GB sale on our premium i7-7700K Minecraft hosting plans at the moment: https://clovux.net/mc

We've been around since 2014, which is much longer than most other hosts around here.

If you have any questions just let us know!

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.