Why is .org the best for advertising?

Status
This thread has been locked.

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Why is MinecraftServers.org the best website to buy a sponsored slot at, and most others are ineffective. I took a look at MinePick.com (2nd result on Google) and their sponsored slots had like 1-10 players at the most on each banner. Is it because MinePick and other server lists don't have a requirement in order to be sponsored (allowing shitty servers to be sponsored), whereas .org has a requirement of a 400+ server ranking on their site?

F

Founder

Why is MinecraftServers.org the best website to buy a sponsored slot at, and most others are ineffective. I took a look at MinePick.com (2nd result on Google) and their sponsored slots had like 1-10 players at the most on each banner. Is it because MinePick and other server lists don't have a requirement in order to be sponsored (allowing shitty servers to be sponsored), whereas .org has a requirement of a 400+ server ranking on their site?
.org don't have any requirements except having a lot of money.. Do they?

It's the most popular.

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
MinecraftServers.org said:
BTjEq.jpg

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Still isn't true, .org brings a bit of players, but nowhere near worth the 3.5k.
Have you still not read it? I'm basically saying .org is the most effective (regarding it's sponsored slots) than any other server list. I never asked for your opinion on whether the price is worth it or not therefore your post is irrelevant to this thread.

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Have you still not read it? I'm basically saying .org is the most effective and other server lists are ineffective regarding their sponsored slots. I never asked for your opinion on whether the price is worth it or not therefore your post is irrelevant to this thread.
I worded it a bit wrong, my bad. By "best for advertising" I thought you meant a site that brought a good amount of players for atleast a reasonable price.
.org just gets a lot more traffic than other sites, and no I don't think the reason is cause they have requirements.
Having requirements wouldn't really effect how many players see your banner/join

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I worded it a bit wrong, my bad. By "best for advertising" I thought you meant a site that brought a good amount of players for atleast a reasonable price.
.org just gets a lot more traffic than other sites, and no I don't think the reason is cause they have requirements.
Having requirements wouldn't really effect how many players see your banner/join
Right, requirements wouldn't effect how many players see the banner, but it's going to effect how many players actually stay at that server. If you look at .org, all 5 sponsored slots have a decent looking banner. If you look at MinePick, all 5 sponsored slots have a shitty looking banner. That's because their slots are cheap ($100+) allowing anybody to purchase one, no requirements at all.

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Right, requirements wouldn't effect how many players see the banner, but it's going to effect how many players actually stay at that server. If you look at .org, all 5 sponsored slots have a decent looking banner. If you look at MinePick, all 5 sponsored slots have a shitty looking banner. That's because their slots are cheap ($100+) allowing anybody to purchase one, no requirements at all.
.org gets like 45 times more trafic, literally

fraud

Banned
Reactions
Resources
This is a simple answer they get the most traffic..

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming/Compromised Account

orion6666

LawlessMC Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Main reason because .org is a good alternative for advertising (Premium slots) because they have lots of website hits. And often when new players are looking for new servers they go to this site :)

Mason

CEO, Craftimize LLC
Premium
Reactions
Resources
In my experience, -list has always been the best to buy a sponsored slot from. It lasts for a month, it's nearly the same price as .org, and it does a better job at bringing in uniques.

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
In my experience, -list has always been the best to buy a sponsored slot from. It lasts for a month, it's nearly the same price as .org, and it does a better job at bringing in uniques.
Not now, people are paying wayy too much for it

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.