Looking for a UI/UX Developer/Designer

JosephCoC96

Reactions
Resources
Hello,

I’m the leader of the team behind clashers.net an unofficial Clash of Clans/Supercell forum and wiki replacing the now-defunct forum.

We have a core team but are looking for anyone interested in joining us as a volunteer to help us build out our UI/UX, currently, we are working on the UI/UX of Discourse, Wiki.js, and FusionAuth.

We understand this won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, and if needed we will learn to build it out on our own.

Some things we offer our volunteers:

• Access to streaming services like Disney+, HBO Max, Netflix, we pay for these as a way to help our volunteers relax.
  • Access to high-tier servers for hosting, including hosting for their own projects or business clients.
  • Discord Nitro for free.
  • Access to PC hardware and software as needed for project work.
  • An equal share of donations received by the project.
  • Free Apple One subscription or Spotify Premium subscription.
  • A dedicated email account from the team.
  • A Scribd membership if they want it.
  • An unlimited number of books via our in-house book exchange.

If you are interested please send me a message or reply with you're Discord and we can talk further!

Type
Requesting
Provided by
Team
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Damian D

Reactions
Resources
Hello,

I’m the leader of the team behind clashers.net an unofficial Clash of Clans/Supercell forum and wiki replacing the now-defunct forum.

We have a core team but are looking for anyone interested in joining us as a volunteer to help us build out our UI/UX, currently, we are working on the UI/UX of Discourse, Wiki.js, and FusionAuth.

We understand this won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, and if needed we will learn to build it out on our own.

Some things we offer our volunteers:

• Access to streaming services like Disney+, HBO Max, Netflix, we pay for these as a way to help our volunteers relax.
  • Access to high-tier servers for hosting, including hosting for their own projects or business clients.
  • Discord Nitro for free.
  • Access to PC hardware and software as needed for project work.
  • An equal share of donations received by the project.
  • Free Apple One subscription or Spotify Premium subscription.
  • A dedicated email account from the team.
  • A Scribd membership if they want it.
  • An unlimited number of books via our in-house book exchange.

If you are interested please send me a message or reply with you're Discord and we can talk further!
Add me. Discord:

M. Damian#7517

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.