Custom KitPvP [~40 Kits, KitShop, Economy, Stats, ...]

Status
This thread has been locked.

Dahwn

Reactions
Resources
Hello there!
I'm now selling my custom kitpvp plugin I coded a while ago for my own server which shut down, it had at the beginning 30 players average and then like 10-15, but it finally shut down due to communication issues with the other owner :)

Features that are included:

- 39 kits (all custom coded with epic/awesome abilities, only 3-5 of them use only potioneffects or items)
- one currency (earn it with kills or killstreaks) to buy kits (UUID support)
- the best kitselector you can imagine, 2 pages, money-display, kitshop included, a list with all kits available,
you're also able to customize the items that represent the kits
- the kitshop works with permissions and a config, on the first page of the kitselector are only the kits
displayed that you own, on the kitshop site are only the kits displayed that you NOT own and kits that are
only available to premium users, all users can only buy a total of 5 kits with ingame money, so they would
need to donate to get more
- scoreboard with money, kills, deaths and killstreak
- killstreak rewards
- almost fully customizable messages
- this plugin uses healing soup (just wanted to mention that because not every kitpvp-server uses that)
- refill chests
- custom area/region class to set different areas and decide where users are able to use kits or not

What I will do for the customers:
- if a customer owns a network, I will be implementing the networks currency/currencies into the plugin
- I can add/remove kits for you
- LIFETIME guarantee for fixing bugs and updating!

Here are some screenies :D
- Pic1 (the first page of the kitselector)
- Pic2 (the first page of the kitselector with only 5 kits bought)
- Pic3 (the kitshop without the 5 kits that you bought)
- Pic4 (the list of all kits)

The plugin only works with PermissionsEX. If you use other permission plugins, I will need to change it and read myself in their APIs :)

I already asked various trusted/nice people and they told me that this plugin is worth 200$ (EDIT: PRICE IS NOW 50$) , so I will sell it for this price. I worked one month on it, so that is the time a really good minigame is taking me. I also showed it live to some people that were interested for example Cytiseis, he vouched for me at my post in the appraisals section :) This price is negotiation base. I will go down if the customer requires less, for example that I can only sell this once to him!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Tritions

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hmm.. Very interested! But the price, could i talk to on skype.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban on other account

xguys

Banned
Reactions
Resources
add memon skype my skype name is casperdontlikeddosstop

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/175191/)

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Way 2 expensive.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I like the Multiple GUI thing, but still, GUI's are overused now its ridiculous. I would start the bidding at 30~ and BIN at around 60-80. Just my thoughts.

Tritions

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Already bought this a long time ago.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban on other account
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.