1. Our new announcement has been released for the 12 days of Christmas, giving away over $1,250 worth of PayPal, Bitcoin, Ads Manager credit, and more! Read more here!

Offering Anvilnode | Minecraft server hosting [SSD] [DDoS Protection] [24/7 Support]

Discussion in 'Verified Game Hosting' started by Anvilnode, Feb 6, 2016.

1. HexedHero

HexedHero | Server Owner | www.CursedCraft.com Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +5
    10/10 for Dedicated servers, not 100% sure about shared, but from what I've heard and seen they are very stable and work very, very well! No downtime and cheap! The support team is very friendly and the owner is amazing! He always sorts every single issue out fast and easy! He has been running AnvilNode for 3 years now and has a LOT of experience and he knows what he is doing! The dedicated servers might seem a little on the expensive side but for the support and the trust you can have in Anvilnode its worth every penny. AnvilNode is by way the best host there is right now, I've been with them 4 months now and it just feels like home!

2. Callatic

Callatic ★ VENOM SKYBLOCK SETUPS ★ Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +63
    Anyone recurring coupon codes for all orders?

Banned Forever For: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/317175/)
  3. BeBosny

BeBosny Basically irrelevant now Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +3,402
    Hi,

What server are you looking to order and what location? I'll see if we can work something out.

4. OP
    OP
    Anvilnode

Anvilnode https://anvilnode.com Supreme Premium Business Account

Reactions:
    +376
    Finally, our EU Budget location is here! Snatch your #Minecraft #server for $1/GB while supply lasts! Use "HelloEurope" at checkout.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Filbie

Filbie Member

Reactions:
    +133
    Vouch to Anvil Node, missed out on their job applications but if your looking for a good host and a Support team that will actually answer I recommend taking a chance on them.

6. cap.

cap. vibranium dealer Banned Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +94
    looks professional.

Banned Forever For: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/351866/)
  7. ItsHoney

ItsHoney Member Premium

Reactions:
    +34
    Are you guys still offering trials?

8. Juniverze

Juniverze Member

Reactions:
    +1
    Hello Anvilnode, i was about to pay for 8Gb Gold plan with the coupon "NY50" but it seems to dont work... ¿Can you solve it? Thanks

9. OP
    OP
    Anvilnode

Reactions:
    +376
    What error are you getting? Keep in mind, it only works on monthly payments. Not quarterly ones.

10. Velcer

Velcer help i accidently married a cake Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: TellTale
    Reactions:
    +368
    Oops, there's a problem...
    Out of Stock
    We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

11. OP
    OP
    Anvilnode

Reactions:
    +376
    Our Dallas location is currently out of stock. If you send me a PM with the server you would like and your billing email, I'll set you up.

12. engageddread

engageddread Member

Minecraft Accounts: Caqe
    Reactions:
    +0
    This code doesn't work anymore?

13. CptShad

CptShad Graphics Designer Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +15
    I still stand by my trustpilot review for anvil node.
    "I found out about anvilnode via google when i was trying to find a cheap host for hosting minecraft servers. I bought there service and was extremely pleased with the performance, No - Lag, No Restrictions to storage and bandwidth and plenty of ram and processing power. But what lead my experience poor with them is their customer support. It was extremely slow. I had around 6 tickets and all of them were answered by one guy and he would take anywhere from an hour to a couple days to reply, usually the latter. this made me really frustrated and wanting to switch."

14. BeBosny

Reactions:
    +3,402
    Hello,

Thank you for the review, let me address some points.
    Thank you for the positive words. It's always nice to hear that our performance has met your expectations. Additionally, we are working pro-actively on retiring old hardware and replacing it with new top of the line servers.

The past 2 weeks or so, we were in the middle of migrating over 160 Minecraft servers to new nodes. This has led to our team being busy which caused our ticket response times to not be as usual. If you go over to our Trustpilot page, you'll see that the majority of the positive reviews are partly written due to our quick and informative support ticket response times.

Nonetheless, may I have a ticket ID of one of your tickets so that I can look into this case once more to see where there's room for improvement?

Thank you.

15. Popeyes

Popeyes Heaven on a bun Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +758
    Didn’t this get sold a while back?

16. InfinitiveJr

InfinitiveJr Member Premium

Reactions:
    +1
    Yes, Shockbyte acquired Anvilnode a few months ago.

17. Popeyes

Reactions:
    +758
    Yeah, just wondering why it’s on the verified host page if they aren’t even in business anymore

18. BeBosny

Reactions:
    +3,402
    Technically Anvilnode is still a separate brand and company.

19. Popeyes

Reactions:
    +758
    Oh wasn’t aware, thought you merged.

20. PiggiesGoSqueal

PiggiesGoSqueal Quality Pork Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +75
    Ahhh that explains why it became shit for a while. Idk how it is now, but it was great for a long time then suddenly was terrible for around a month or two probably. I was patient for a long time out of respect for their good performance for so long, but after losing players and constant problems with the host and non existent support, I moved on. This occurred just about the time you mentioned.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019