CUSTOM Gamemode: Flatcore

Status
This thread has been locked.

Armorofglory

Reactions
Resources
Selling an original minecraft gamemode called Flatcore. I'll answer the most essentials questions I could think of.

What is Flatcore?

Flatcore is an original hardcore survival gamemode. If you're interested check out the entire flatcore explanation video. () Flatcore brings a mature and strategic survival experience to minecraft. It's fundamental purpose is to survive and progress throughout time and reach the heavens. The game consists of 4 worlds. The Earth, Terminus (Hell), Ether (Heaven), and the Nether. Each world brings a specific purpose to the game. Flatcore works as a complete package. The game has a lot to offer, some examples are.. It's own eco system, custom mobs, scoreboards, mob activities, mob levels, gui shop, claims, ore finders, and much much more.

ikH7lfc.png

Where does it come from?

Coded by BeastlyJman, partner and developer of Slabcraft. The game was built ground up for close to 5-6 months. A ton of money, hours, and effort has been invested into this game. Let's not forget how many tests it's gone through making it dummy proof.

76jX5BX.png

How it works?

Flatcore runs just like any other minecraft plugin running bukkit/spigot. Install the plugin onto a mine craft server and you'll be greeted with a configuration file. This allows you to regulate numerous options the game offers, making it a very flexible game Every player's data is stored in a file that can be quickly accessed in the server.

0fuDiex.png

What are it's benefits?

Flatcore allows you to sell donor perks. For example, the multiplier system gives the players an option to select a double, triple, or quadruple multiplier. Commands are very easy to use for Administrators and donation plugins like buycraft. You can easily reward players with in-game benefits such as coins, gems, claimable blocks, and Ether time. The possibilities are endless.

ooPEhOz.png

What makes this game so special?

There's nothing like it. Much work has been put into significantly wicked things that make it an overall fun experience. Things such as Global statistics, Mob levels and custom events, Meteor showers, and so on.

YvrNKTx.png

XtWCx4S.png

Who am I?

I'm an owner of a fairly decent server called Slabcraft. The only place in the world you can play this game is at IP: mc.slabcraft.net I've been working in the minecraft community for over 2 years and have a load of experience with such transactions.

It's value?

Flatcore was very expensive project to fund in general to make, continue, and complete. The countless weeks, ideas, and effort put in is incomprehensible. You're looking at a price in the 4 digits. $ X,XXX. Value will only be disclosed to serious buyers.

FRGgfe7.png

Who should be interested?

I'd say 3 major groups. Individuals, Youtubers, or Networks.

Individuals - A person who wishes to create a new server community with Flatcore.

Youtubers - People who are interested in making their own original series of the game. Played on their public/private server.

Networks - Popular minecraft servers that wish to add a fun gamemode to their list.

Why am I selling it?

Flatcore hasn't been my players cup of tea. As an older network I realize what my community wants. This is more of a mature game and my players are mainly youngsters wishing to play short mini-games. From my point of view, this is a great game for an individual to start up a new server, where they may build a mature community, or for any network with a broader range of players interested in the game. Finally Youtubers could bring attention to their channel with the original game.

d4I2sbC.png

Contact me:

Gene (ArmorofGlory) email only: [email protected] (Skype available after contacted)

First come, first served. You MAY pay an additional fee to lock the game as your own. It will never be resold to anyone else besides you.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Pretty cool.

Banned forever. Reason: Excessive violations of rules

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Wow. This looks pretty damn amazing. Good luck with sales.

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

Triggy

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
This looks amazing, however I must point out that you have a player base of around 150 concurrent players (According to when I checked today) and you posted this on you Forums. I fear that if a server as large as yours was not able to run this due to it not being able to generate a profit, why would it work for another server, which would most likely have a smaller playerbase, and even if it had a larger player base, how would that differ?

"The flatcore server is now shut down. It was a great, fun, and challenging experience making the game, but it's time to move on for a few reasons. As you already know, our network runs on several servers hosted in a data center, which are the actual servers you connect to. Flatcore was our latest addition and required a powerful server to host it. It was set up on an additional machine with an additional expense. We've left the server running for quite a while and the incoming donations can't keep up with it's needs.

A lot of your donations went to the development of the game and it's further production. When it came out, we expected the server to fund itself from it's own donations. We've tried monthly memberships, cheaper deals, and permanent ranks. None of which have had much success. In order to save some expenses, it's sad to say, but the flatcore server is now closed.

No other details are being released about flat core."

God

4 Years on MCM
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This looks amazing, however I must point out that you have a player base of around 150 concurrent players (According to when I checked today) and you posted this on you Forums. I fear that if a server as large as yours was not able to run this due to it not being able to generate a profit, why would it work for another server, which would most likely have a smaller playerbase, and even if it had a larger player base, how would that differ?

If another server had over 1k+ players, they could take a liking to the new game-mode and it could be a success.

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
When you say 4 figures, is this going to be a unique one server sale, or will you be selling this to multiple people?

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Also, as I have asked before, by $x,xxx, did you mean nearby $9k or nearby $5k?

or $1k? :p
I think this is going to be hard to move even though it looks totally awesome simply by the success you had off your own server, or lack there of :(

acrozZ

Banned
Reactions
Resources
you sell all? map,plugind and it all configured?

Banned forever. Reason: Ban on other account (Multi-accounting)

calebbfmv

Reactions
Resources
Lel Gene. Selling Jaden's work. Better give him a portion of this

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.