Large KitPvP/minigame map (TERRAIN ONLY)

Status
This thread has been locked.

ObbyCow77

Reactions
Resources
Hai. I made this in worldpainter as a KitPvP map and did not realize how freaking large it is. The map is 896x896 although due to the walls the actual playable area it's about 800x800.
FLQsEcd.png
hLT1bLF.png
jRn6raI.png
wn0ItWr.png
5PwzWYD.png
o6F6g7M.png
iCWz8JN.png
qYQdzwQ.png
jS5pu8X.png
NDmSbGk.png
6IZJiyH.png
FOhyLIp.png
Bid starts at $1.
Bid increment: $2.
Bidding ends when I say so, but will end before the 6th.
Buyout price: TBD

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
No offence but this is worth $0. Try practicing a bit more :)

ObbyCow77

Reactions
Resources
No offence but this is worth $0. Try practicing a bit more :)
Meh, I never really tried to make this into a money-making map, just a test really and wanted to just uploaded it here. I think it's worth a tad more than $0, but that's just my opinion. I will keep practicing though.

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Meh, I never really tried to make this into a money-making map, just a test really and wanted to just uploaded it here. I think it's worth a tad more than $0, but that's just my opinion. I will keep practicing though.

It's really not that bad. Wouldn't listen to cityseis.

Banned forever. Reason: Excessive violations of rules

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It's really not that bad. Wouldn't listen to cityseis.
I never said it was bad, I said it wasn't worth anything. You could go and make that if you wanted to - with 0 experience.

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I never said it was bad, I said it wasn't worth anything. You could go and make that if you wanted to - with 0 experience.

You pretty much indirectly did say it was bad. The way you phrased your criticism would be like telling a fat person they aren't fat, they just eat too much... <pew pew> /mind blown at some peoples rational.

To be quite honest I think parts of this map look a lot better than some of the crap you put out.

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You pretty much indirectly did say it was bad. The way you phrased your criticism would be like telling a fat person they aren't fat, they just eat too much... <pew pew> /mind blown at some peoples rational.

To be quite honest I think parts of this map look a lot better than some of the crap you put out.
You've obviously never used WorldPainter I'm supposing? There's really no need to throw some insults me, nor it being my intention. I apologize if it was taken as an insult, but it was not in any way intended.

That map was made by a few seconds of holds down left-click. I could make that map in two minutes, that's why I proposed for him to practice a bit more.

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
You've obviously never used WorldPainter I'm supposing? There's really no need to throw some insults me, nor it being my intention. I apologize if it was taken as an insult, but it was not in any way intended.

That map was made by a few seconds of holds down left-click. I could make that map in two minutes, that's why I proposed for him to practice a bit more.

You're the one who started the insults by telling him this was worth nothing. You criticized his map without even offering any sort of feedback. It's easy to shit on someones work without saying why. You've done this on several builds already. Considering your stuff is only average, you come off pretty arrogant.

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You're the one who started the insults by telling him this was worth nothing. You criticized his map without even offering any sort of feedback. It's easy to shit on someones work without saying why. You've done this on several builds already. Considering your stuff is only average, you come off pretty arrogant.
I gave him advice saying he should practice a bit more, and you're not aware of my building quality now, so don't judge it. At least post your source of my builds of being "crap" and "average"

It isn't bad, but the level of quality is beginners. Anyone can go and make that, that's what I'm saying.

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I gave him advice saying he should practice a bit more, and you're not aware of my building quality now, so don't judge it. At least post your source of my builds of being "crap" and "average"

It isn't bad, but the level of quality is beginners. Anyone can go and make that, that's what I'm saying.

Yes I am aware of your building quality. You put trees floating on mountains at a 60 degree or sharper incline. You don't even craft flora, you just take a bunch of prebuilts and splash them into your map. Your mountains are always smooth and pointy and have no contrast at all. Which is basically using the raise tool while scrolling. How do I know? Because I've made parody maps just to see if people would buy them, and they did surprisingly. People must like the style, which is totally ok, but it doesn't take much skill to do it.

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Yes I am aware of your building quality. You put trees floating on mountains at a 60 degree or sharper incline. You don't even craft flora, you just take a bunch of prebuilts and splash them into your map. Your mountains are always smooth and pointy and have no contrast at all. Which is basically using the raise tool while scrolling. How do I know? Because I've made parody maps just to see if people would buy them, and they did surprisingly. People must like the style, which is totally ok, but it doesn't take much skill to do it.
Worldpainting? I thought you meant me actual building skill.

Worldpainting is incredibly easy. I can do different types of styles, not just that pointy mountain one.

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Worldpainting? I thought you meant me actual building skill.

Worldpainting is incredibly easy. I can do different types of styles, not just that pointy mountain one.

The point I'm getting at... You've gone into several auctions already and been really arrogant, shitting on peoples builds with nothing to back it up. If you think something is bad, fine, but say why, give constructive criticism, don't just say "this is worth $0", that's so fucking disrespectful.

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
The point I'm getting at... You've gone into several auctions already and been really arrogant, shitting on peoples builds with nothing to back it up. If you think something is bad, fine, but say why, give constructive criticism, don't just say "this is worth $0", that's so fucking arrogant.
Have you got a different insult than arrogant? Seems to be the only thing you can say.

I admit, saying it was worth $0 was a bit extreme, but I don't go shitting on other people's builds. I will confront the builder if he/her tries to sell a build that's overpriced. I've seen it before, it's pretty fucked up. There's no need for you to come on saying I go shitting on others' builds.

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Have you got a different insult than arrogant? Seems to be the only thing you can say.

I admit, saying it was worth $0 was a bit extreme, but I don't go shitting on other people's builds. I will confront the builder if he/her tries to sell a build that's overpriced. I've seen it before, it's pretty fucked up. There's no need for you to come on saying I go shitting on others' builds.

So telling people their stuff isn't good and is worth $0 isn't shitting on them? Damn, you're such a swell nice guy.

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So telling people their stuff isn't good and is worth $0 isn't shitting on them? Damn, you're such a swell nice guy.
Stop being such a sophomoric schmuck. I'm not going to continue this pathetic argument as it's going nowhere.

I never said a build wasn't good, I polity said he should practice a bit more, I already said I admit the $0 was a bit OTT.

I don't see why you have to go on one of your hissyfits over such an inadequate bit of text. If you have a problem, PM me. We're clearly spamming the forums with this stupid conversation.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.