Games Media - Offers you best Gaming deals

Status
This thread has been locked.

Media_Games

Reactions
Resources
Hello folks.

We offer you a very Cheap and Beneficial opportunity of Gaming deals.
Our service includes Gaming accounts and keys from popular Gaming platforms such as Origin and Steam.
Our prices are amazingly low and affordable for everyone!!

GAME LIST:

FIFA 14 - ORIGIN KEY REGION FREE - 22.99$

BATTLEFIELD 4 - ORIGIN KEY REGION FREE - 23.99$

COD : GHOSTS GOLD EDITION - STEAM REGION FREE KEY - 27.99$

JUST CAUSE 2 - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 11.99$

TERRARIA - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 4.99$

GARRY'S MOD - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 6.99$

CIVILIZATION V BRAVE NEW WORLD - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 9.99$

ARMA II : COMBINED OPERATIONS + DAYZ - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 16.99$

RUST - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 13.99$

DEAD RISING 3 APOCALYPSE - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 25.99$

7 DAYS TO DIE - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 16.99$

THIEF 2014 - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 14.99$

*More to come soon!!!*

GAME BUNDLES:

CRYSIS BUNDLE (Crysis 3 and Crysis 2) For just 19.99$ BOTH

*More to come soon!!!*

*Supported Payment methods*
PayPal
Visa

American Express
MasterCard

* WEBSITE UNDER DEVELOPMENT*
( Accepting Game requests! Order your wished games now! )

Contact us via e-mail: [email protected]
Contact us via skype: games.media

Last edited:

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello folks.

We offer you a very Cheap and Beneficial opportunity of Gaming deals.
Our service includes Gaming accounts and keys from popular Gaming platforms such as Origin and Steam.
Our prices are amazingly low and affordable for everyone!!

GAME LIST:

FIFA 14 - ORIGIN KEY REGION FREE - 22.99$

BATTLEFIELD 4 - ORIGIN KEY REGION FREE - 23.99$

COD : GHOSTS GOLD EDITION - STEAM REGION FREE KEY - 27.99$

JUST CAUSE 2 - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 11.99$

TERRARIA - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 4.99$

GARRY'S MOD - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 6.99$

CIVILIZATION V BRAVE NEW WORLD - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 9.99$

ARMA II : COMBINED OPERATIONS + DAYZ - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 16.99$

RUST - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 13.99$

DEAD RISING 3 APOCALYPSE - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 25.99$

7 DAYS TO DIE - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 16.99$

THIEF 2014 - STEAM KEY REGION FREE - 14.99$

*More to come soon!!!*

GAME BUNDLES:

CRYSIS BUNDLE (Crysis 3 and Crysis 2) For just 19.99$ BOTH

*More to come soon!!!*

*Supported Payment methods*
PayPal
Visa

American Express
MasterCard

* WEBSITE UNDER DEVELOPMENT*

Contact us via e-mail: [email protected]
Contact us via skype: games.media
Any vouches on legitimacy?

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Media_Games

Reactions
Resources
We are selling Official and Full game versions listed by Official game platforms including all the features of the games bought from the official dealers. We're not selling pirated games * Aka unfinished and broken/virused games* We're doing our best to keep our customers satisfied, please keep that in mind. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Games Media

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
What makes you better than G2A? :)

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.
F

Founder

Sir, I'd like you to realise that we're not admitting that we're any better than other companies or game dealers. We're not forcing you to order games from our company. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Games Media
He's not saying that you're claiming to be better, he's asking why order from you when g2a offer the same service and they're known.

Media_Games

Reactions
Resources
He's not saying that you're claiming to be better, he's asking why order from you when g2a offer the same service and they're known.
And as i already mentioned, We're not forcing anyone to buy from our Company. We offer fast payment proccess and instant key delivery, We're actually working on our Official website to make it easier for people to search their favorite games and checking details.

Sincerely,
Games Media

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
ETA on website?

F

Founder

And as i already mentioned, We're not forcing anyone to buy from our Company. We offer fast payment proccess and instant key delivery, We're actually working on our Official website to make it easier for people to search their favorite games and checking details.

Sincerely,
Games Media
You still haven't answered.

Why should we buy from you over G2A or HumbleStore. What makes you stand out?..

Media_Games

Reactions
Resources
You still haven't answered.

Why should we buy from you over G2A or HumbleStore. What makes you stand out?..
As I already mentioned, We're working on our Website in which we'll present our features. Your question makes no sense, as if i said that We're not forcing anyone to buy from us nor saying we're better than anyone thus giving everybody their choice to buy from other companies or from us. Your question is like asking someone " Why Making minigames server if there is already mineplex and hypixel? " Please stop asking us pointless questions, we're not gonna answer them from now on. Thank you once again.

Sincerely,
Games Media

F

Founder

As I already mentioned, We're working on our Website in which we'll present our features. Your question makes no sense, as if i said that We're not forcing anyone to buy from us nor saying we're better than anyone thus giving everybody their choice to buy from other companies or from us. Your question is like asking someone " Why Making minigames server if there is already mineplex and hypixel? " Please stop asking us pointless questions, we're not gonna answer them from now on. Thank you once again.

Sincerely,
Games Media
Make a minigame server to offer something that isn't already being offered such as Hive offer Trouble In Mineville and Hypixel don't.

So, what do you offer that G2A or HumbleStore don't? I can list a few for you if you are really that unable.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources

Sincerely,
Games Media
No, understand this:
We're not asking if you force us. We're asking what makes you better.
Also, your attitude reaks of shite. *

Key:
* = Bad

Media_Games

Reactions
Resources
Make a minigame server to offer something that isn't already being offered such as Hive offer Trouble In Mineville and Hypixel don't.

So, what do you offer that G2A or HumbleStore don't? I can list a few for you if you are really that unable.
Miss Verringer, All the features will be listen in the specific section on our website.

Sincerely,
Games Media[DOUBLEPOST=1409858808,1409858729][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, understand this:
We're not asking if you force us. We're asking what makes you better.
Also, your attitude reaks of shite. *

Key:
* = Bad
We apologise if you're not satisfied by our "attitude". We'll try our best to improve it towards you in the future. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Games Media

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Miss Verringer, All the features will be listen in the specific section on our website.
Sincerely,
We apologise if you're not satisfied by our "attitude". We'll try our best to improve it towards you in the future. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Games Media
G2A don't moan at you like this... Also, why say something is able to be listened to when the website isn't up?

F

Founder

Sincerely,

Sincerely,
Games Media
> mfw miss verringer, it's a username..

I really recommend creating a new thread without colours and some key points that make you better than G2A or HumbleStore, price comparisons are a good one or possibly the time it takes you to get the code difference.

And also, you're acting far too professional. I understand that you're representing your company but it's a discussion forum.

Media_Games

Reactions
Resources
G2A don't moan at you like this... Also, why say something is able to be listened to when the website isn't up?
Well We're not "G2A". Our website (as I already mentioned) will be up in 1-4 days, until then, all the features that we can list here would be "Unique games, Game requests, Cheap prices, Daily updates and more to come soon" Website will be Easy-To-Use for our interested customers for buying games or getting knowledged in details of our Company or the specific game they are willing to buy aswell as proffesionally organised forums and various sections. Thank you once again.

Sincerely,
Games Media[DOUBLEPOST=1409859268,1409859179][/DOUBLEPOST]
> mfw miss verringer, it's a username..

I really recommend creating a new thread without colours and some key points that make you better than G2A or HumbleStore, price comparisons are a good one or possibly the time it takes you to get the code difference.

And also, you're acting far too professional. I understand that you're representing your company but it's a discussion forum.
Thank you for your suggestion, We'll try our best to satisfiy our customers in the future.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.