Resources
This isn't worth 15$.

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This isn't worth 15$.
You keep posting on peoples threads how stuff isn't worth it and then you go and post horrible domains and bump it 50 times. If you are going to tell people your opinions then at least follow your own advice.

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You keep posting on peoples threads how stuff isn't worth it and then you go and post horrible domains and bump it 50 times. If you are going to tell people your opinions then at least follow your own advice.
Kingj, I'm offering my domains that I don't need. I'm not setting a ridiculous price range like some of the the posts I comment on, saying it isn't worth it. Thank you for trying to correct me though.

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Kingj, I'm offering my domains that I don't need. I'm not setting a ridiculous price range like some of the the posts I comment on, saying it isn't worth it. Thank you for trying to correct me though.
I'm not trying to correct you I am stating a fact, all you do is float around unneeded opinions.

Here's a tip my momma taught me, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all" <-- that's some damn good advice, take it or leave it.

Vultrise

PLAY.HAZARDPVP.NET
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Would the accounts to the various forums/voting sites also be included?
This do ain was used roughly a year a go there is no longer any voting sites or forums.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/110922/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.