Status
This thread has been locked.

Misaka

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Current Status: OPEN

Hi friends, I'm Ronbo.

I feel confident in saying that I'm among the top Java coders in the community. I can comfortably remake most plugins, save ones like Votifier or DynMap that involve stuff that's not pure Java.

I coded 100% of the content for a minigame/RPG server that peaked at ~700 players online before I left the team. I'm currently a Princeton comp sci undergrad with straight A's in all my comp sci classes. I have extensive experience working with a range of data structures such as kd-trees and red-black trees and can ensure that the plugins I code will be made as efficient as possible.

When you buy Ronbo, you pay for quality! I guarantee that all plugins I make will be highly optimized and have almost no effect on your server's TPS. Why pay a sketchy kid to code a plugin that could be horribly laggy when you can pay a couple bucks more for high quality?

Pricing:
- Small: $20 - $50
- Medium: $75 - $150
- I don't take large projects, sorry!

Update Policy:
- Simple updates to plugins for new versions of spigot/bukkit are free.
- Bug fixes caused by broken code on existing features are free.
- Additions to features will be charged on a case-by-case basis.

Past work:
Majority of the content on play.kastia.net (Factions and War were not done by me)
Can code a quick demo plugin and run it on a test server if you want to see that I can actually code.

Payment:
I usually take payment through gift cards that can be purchased online using PayPal from www.gyft.com or www.pcgamesupply.com. I'll usually ask for Riot Points, Amazon Gift Cards, Google Play Cards, or PaySafeCards.
I accept PayPal from highly trusted members.

Vouches:
I have done paid work for LittleLizardGaming and CubeSMP/The Cube (Youtubers).
Huge vouch for Ronbon.

Although we haven't ever dealt, I got to play Kastia in beta and he is an incredible developer. He fixed tons of pretty big stuff on Kastia in under a few minutes.
Vouch. He has done amazing work on Kastia. He has fixed a ton of bugs in under 24 hours from when I first started playing.
Vouch for Ronbo <3
Vouch for Ronbo, he made a plugin for me before <3
Vouch, made me a good plugin in a short period of time.

Additional Info:

If you prefer French, Chinese, and/or Japanese, we can use that language.
I can include French, Chinese, and/or Japanese versions of the plugin for an additional cost (depending on how much there is to translate). I can also include an option for users to be able to choose the displayed language.

PM me
on this forum with your request and your price offer. Also, please post on this thread (no need to specify details on your plugin in thread post, just say you PMed me).

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers
F

Founder

Huge vouch for Ronbon.

Although we haven't ever dealt, I got to play Kastia in beta and he is an incredible developer. He fixed tons of pretty big stuff on Kastia in under a few minutes.

Misaka

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Now open for business!
Edit: now closed again heh

Last edited:

Misaka

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Open for business again yay~

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch. He has done amazing work on Kastia. He has fixed a ton of bugs in under 24 hours from when I first started playing.

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

Misaka

Premium
Reactions
Resources
back for $$ ^_^

LinuxKernel

CSGO Betting site owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Undeserved unban, ban evading & scamming

Misaka

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Necro bump, jk since it's your own shop ;).

What server do you own / develop for?
I founded Kastia and was owner until about december and then left the team shortly after. During that time I coded everything on the server. I think the highest player count while I was owner was around 700.

Misaka

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Finished a plugin! I'll be on break from work this week so I'm ready to crack away at some new plugin jobs :)

Misaka

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Looking for new jobs to fund a new server ^_^

TheGamerMC

Reactions
Resources
Hi Ronbo,

Can you add me on Skype: bardsay65. I am looking forward to doing business with you.

Hainemakoru

Hainemakoru
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158210/, http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158034/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.