[Minetale] Searching for a "Co-Owner"

Status
This thread has been locked.

Wiggle

Reactions
Resources
huf89e.jpg

I have ran a server in the past without someone to help me along the way. In my eyes and
experience this is difficult. I am not sure if this is the right place, but here goes nothing.

I now plan to make a complete re-do of my server, making an un-generic server! For more information contact me!

I am looking for someone to help fund and manage the server. They will also take a 50% cut of profits, expected for some to be put into server type things. If you are interested my contact details are below.

Quick Response:

Other:
PM

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'm defiantly up for it. I do have a ton of time. Although I am really busy all the time. If you let me help ya. I'll make time for the server. I do have server experience, as you can recall from some of my servers.
FusionRush,
ExilePrison,
SkyblockSurvival.

All currently being built, and etc. But wouldn't lead me from helping your server. Add me on skype, if your interested. : Cakes.Puffs

Wiggle

Reactions
Resources
Also forgot to mention that the profits are split, but I do expect both of us to contribute with donation money to upgrade hardware etc.

Justis

Community Member
Administrator
Reactions
Resources
Wiggle
It may be helpful if you provided some information about yourself.
Nobody wants to jump into a blind partnership, obviously.
So, just as you are wanting info on the people applying, maybe share some about yourself.
Such as:
  • How old are you?
  • How are YOU able to contribute to this project, and what will you be relying on your partner to do for you?
  • How much of the server is already completed?
  • What relationship do you plan on having with your partner after the server is self-sustained?
  • How, and how much are you guessing you'll be communicating?

Everything else would do well to be discussed over Skype. Those are just the basics. And you covered everything else I could think of being important at the get go.
Good luck with this. Answer those questions, and I may or may not find myself interested.

Wiggle

Reactions
Resources
Wiggle
It may be helpful if you provided some information about yourself.
Nobody wants to jump into a blind partnership, obviously.
So, just as you are wanting info on the people applying, maybe share some about yourself.
Such as:
  • How old are you?
  • How are YOU able to contribute to this project, and what will you be relying on your partner to do for you?
  • How much of the server is already completed?
  • What relationship do you plan on having with your partner after the server is self-sustained?:
  • How, and how much are you guessing you'll be communicating?:

Everything else would do well to be disguised over Skype. Those are just the basics. And you covered everything else I could think of being important at the get go.
Good luck with this. Answer those questions, and I may or may not find myself interested.
I will go ahead and do this.

• How old are you?: 16 years old.
  • How are YOU able to contribute to this project, and what will you be relying on your partner to do for you?: I am funding the server and making server decisions. I expect the other owner to do the same.
  • How much of the server is already completed?: Spawn and Domain
  • What relationship do you plan on having with your partner after the server is self-sustained?: I expect to be in well contact.
  • How, and how much are you guessing you'll be communicating? ^

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You mean dad and dad? :p

jk <3
Lol - <3 you too God[DOUBLEPOST=1410099672,1410099589][/DOUBLEPOST]
He was very rude to me on Skype when I told him I didn't want his Minecraft Alt.
He was immature about it on his thread and told people lies about what I said (That is how he tried ruining my rep)

Wiggle

Reactions
Resources
Lol - <3 you too God[DOUBLEPOST=1410099672,1410099589][/DOUBLEPOST]
He was very rude to me on Skype when I told him I didn't want his Minecraft Alt.
He was immature about it on his thread and told people lies about what I said (That is how he tried ruining my rep)
I will keep that in mind.

Secretyo

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I own a large network you should talk to me on skype, it's random.blah1

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted. (Secretyo)

Wiggle

Reactions
Resources
Today is the last day I am looking. (I am thinking of doing a full redo of the server since I had some negative things said, in which I agreed to,

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.