Large Faction PVP server - Dev 4 hire

Status
This thread has been locked.

rocket2913

Reactions
Resources
Hello folks,

A few days back, the developer for FuriousPVP resigned, and we need someone to take his spot. I've been speaking with a few people on Skype, but I want to have some options

FuriousPVP is a 200-350 player single Factions PVP server. We strive to provide quality plugins and builds for our users, and slacking from staff or myself isn't acceptable.

Our server runs a wide range of 10-15 custom plugins, one being our core plugin, which has like 30 custom features inside of it :p -

We're not only looking for a developer that can make plugins for pay, but we want you to be INVOLVED in the community, both ingame & on the forums @ times. Interact with the players :)

When / if you reply to this forum, please leave your Timezone & age, you can contact me on further details with my skype:

Skype name = rocketfirezach

That's about it!

Type
Requesting

rocket2913

Reactions
Resources
Bump?

rocket2913

Reactions
Resources
u g h

22vortex22

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey there, I sent you my skype. I just have a few questions.

EDIT: Just contacted him and he said his old dev came back. I believe this thread will be closed soon.

12867c564970b632713091a143b0f52f.png

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Closed for now, if you need more devs I will be more than happy to reopen it back up just PM one of the mods of report the OP.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.