OP Factions Server (30-60 Players)

Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Okay, edited the post, sorry for accidentally posting this when I wasn't ready. :)
you say it peaks at 40-60 yet you only reached 56 today and thats your monthly player record,
Proof:
c22fd8304aca4b516c20c4e9e47fca60.png

anyways Good luck.

Banned forever. Reason: User had to leave for kindergarten. - (Disrespecting staff)

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You made $200 in a week and that is your peak as you just started out and lots of players will donate once for a rank and then will never donate again.

That means your server is at $800 for this month assuming you keep the same amount of donations coming in which is highly unlikely.

Your player base at peak time is on the average of 25 players and about 10 of them are active and/or stay on for awhile.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

Banned
Reactions
Resources
you say it peaks at 40-60 yet you only reached 56 today and thats your monthly player record,
Proof:
c22fd8304aca4b516c20c4e9e47fca60.png

anyways Good luck.
Is 40-60 not a good estimate for that? lol.
You made $200 in a week and that is your peak as you just started out and lots of players will donate once for a rank and then will never donate again.

That means your server is at $800 for this month assuming you keep the same amount of donations coming in which is highly unlikely.

Your player base at peak time is on the average of 25 players and about 10 of them are active and/or stay on for awhile.

All in All the value of your server is around $100-$300 but if I were bidding I would bid <$100
You must not understand much about running a server, as you're saying $200 is the most I will get? The money has just started coming in, Im getting 100+ players a day. And yeah, its unlikely that I'd keep the same amount of donations, the donations would increase. I know how to run a server, I've brought a server from $100 a month to $3-4k a month. The fact that you act like you know how my server is going to turn out, sickens me as you don't even know anything about my server. You claim it averages 25 at peak, yet it averages 40-60 at peak. You don't understand much about servers. I've seen 20-30 player servers bring in over 1k. Before you come on my thread, acting like you know how my server is going to turn out, go run a SUCCESSFUL network. I'm experienced and I know what I'm doing, you on the other hand is a randy sales bashing my thread, in which I asked you NOT to do in my thread. Even if you wanted to bid your "$100". I wouldn't accept it. I have people who would want to buy this as it is, right now for atleast $500. Get off my thread.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Is 40-60 not a good estimate for that? lol.

You must not understand much about running a server, as you're saying $200 is the most I will get? The money has just started coming in, Im getting 100+ players a day. And yeah, its unlikely that I'd keep the same amount of donations, the donations would increase. I know how to run a server, I've brought a server from $100 a month to $3-4k a month. The fact that you act like you know how my server is going to turn out, sickens me as you don't even know anything about my server. You claim it averages 25 at peak, yet it averages 40-60 at peak. You don't understand much about servers. I've seen 20-30 player servers bring in over 1k. Before you come on my thread, acting like you know how my server is going to turn out, go run a SUCCESSFUL network. I'm experienced and I know what I'm doing, you on the other hand is a randy sales bashing my thread, in which I asked you NOT to do in my thread. Even if you wanted to bid your "$100". I wouldn't accept it. I have people who would want to buy this as it is, right now for atleast $500. Get off my thread.
By your logic then my server gets 300 peaks because 1 day i got 300 players.

Banned forever. Reason: User had to leave for kindergarten. - (Disrespecting staff)

RevisionedHD

Banned
Reactions
Resources
What is the normal amount of players on AT ALL TIMES during the day?

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Cleaned up the post. Don't post nonsense! Thanks!

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

Arcrimonia

I create things.
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Cleaned up this post, If you have something negative to say, say it constructively,
CookieMonster has provided enough information on this server, including the
Donation and player totals, If you wish to place a bid, place one, don't just come
to the post to completely bash the person and or server that is being sold. If you
have information on why others shouldn't buy it, say it constructively.
Man, that is a hell of a run-on sentence.

Last edited:

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Wait, if your in "debt" of $650, and you "know how to run a server", wouldn't you be able to easily make money from it to pay whomever your in debt with, and still make money?

Logic.

Banned forever. Reason: Cloning MC-Market, read the FAQ.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Wait ... How did you buy the hosting from MCPH if you did not have enough money to buy the domain?
I honestly doubt your in debt; I think you just want to sell it quickly.

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Honestly that is a good price, I would personally appraise this server for no more than $800
$800? Lol, wait, please give me 10 minutes to make a replica, then pay me.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.