[OPEN] - HeadHunts's Plugin Shop - Fast, Cheap, High Quality plugins.

Status
This thread has been locked.

HeadHunts

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Who am I:

Hello everyone and welcome to my Shop, my real name is Stefano, I have 15 years old and i love coding since when i was 12 years old.
My IGN is HeadHunts, I coded my first Bukkit plugin in mid 2012 so I have over 2+ years experience using Bukkit's API. All of the plugins I have made so far are not published online. My goal is give to servers owners what they request and satisfy them in every detail of the plugin.

Availabilty:
  • GMT +2.
  • I'm available most of the day from approximately 8AM to 12PM.
**********************************************************************************
If i don't answer it's because i have problems and i don't have time to answer you.
**********************************************************************************

• At this moment you can only contact me through skype, id: tit4nium.skype or sending me a PM here on Mc-Market.
Pricing:

• Small plugin - $5-20
    • Small-Medium plugin - $20-50
    • Medium plugin - $50-80
    • Medium-Large plugin - $80-150
    • Large plugin - $150-∞
Prices cannot be guaranteed as these are rough estimates. The total cost of the plugin(s) that you are purchasing depends on various factors: plugin size, plugin complexity, use of MySQL, use of extern Plugin's API and others factors.

Timeframe (ETA):

• Small plugin - 1-2 hours
    • Small-Medium plugin - 2-4 hours
    • Medium plugin - 4-8 hours
    • Medium-Large plugin - 8 hours-1 day
    • Large plugin - 1-4 days
The timeframe like price are rough estimates, and can not be guaranteed. The timeframe depends on various factors: number of customers, plugin size, plugin complexity, my free time and others factors.

Payment:

• At this moment I ONLY accept payments through PayPal.
    • (E-Mail will be gived at the plugin-completation)
My working method:

• 1. Customer request the plugin/s
    • 2. I rate the "size" (Price) of the plugin and the "timeframe" (ETA) and if u agree i start code the plugin/s.
    • 3. When i complete the plugin, you can test it on my test server and tell me if u want change somethings or tell me bugs.
    • 4. If you like and meets your requirements we can proceed to the payment
    • 5. After I checked that the money has arrived, I'll send you the plugin.
Portfolio:

Vouches:

• Not yet on this forum.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

DistroDesigns

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for HeadHunts. He is a great developer and he worked for me in the past, on a special 1vs1 plugin.

Banned forever. Reason: Compromised Account

Reversi

Reactions
Resources
Devouch, he took over a month on a large plugin, charged me $210, then stopped responding to me.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.